• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold or trade MS661 3/4 wrap handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This came on as saw I got recently. The place I got it from couldnt order the R model so I ended up with a half wrap also. The 3/4 wrap really doesnt do anything for me and would be in the way flush cutting so I swapped the standard handle on it. I used the handle for literally 3 tanks and took it off so while not technically brand new it is in 100% condition.

Looks like they are around $150 shipped on ebay so how about $100 plus the ride?

Open to any trades you feel like offering. Bars, chains, axes, tools, maxflow for my 661, etc.

I'll work on getting pic later but wanted to go ahead and post this up while I was on here.

Thanks for looking.

I guess that took long enough

Attachments

• P7230386.JPG
    P7230386.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Wouldn’t happen to be in need of a max flow for a 046/460 would ya?? I screwed up an order and bought another and now have 2 kits and no 046/460 :laugh:

I appreciate the offer but no, I dont have a saw I could use that on.

I appreciate the offer but no, I dont have a saw I could use that on.

I’ve got three of these 661’s, one with the 3/4 wrap & 2 half’s. I like ‘em. Do you think it would mount an 066 or 660 or specific to the 661’s?

It would have been perfect if I screwed up and ordered 2 of the max flow 661 kits instead of the 046’s by accident. I might look into the return on one of them, maybe they’ll let me swap it for another 661 kit and you’d be set

I have no idea on it fitting the 066/660. I dont think I have ever put my hands on either.

Latest posts

Back