Ordered a 2171 this morning....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Reaction score
I figured with all the hype on the 372/2171, I might as well get one while the getting is good. Since the 2171 is the best looking of the two, it's on the way. Dealer gave me a heck of a deal on my echo, so I traded.

With 2 460s and 2 440s, what will my impressions be?

I figured with all the hype on the 372/2171, I might as well get one while the getting is good. Since the 2171 is the best looking of the two, it's on the way. Dealer gave me a heck of a deal on my echo, so I traded.

With 2 460s and 2 440s, what will my impressions be?

I knew you were secretely in love with Woodie:hmm3grin2orange:

I think you'll like it just as a change of pace type thing. It's in the same ball park as your 440s. Should be pretty comfy too use, good antivibe. :cheers:

With the new daylight savings time day swap and also due to being a leap year, April fools day was moved to June 18th by signed executive order

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'll have to check with Space on that...

With the new daylight savings time day swap and also due to being a leap year, April fools day was moved to June 18th by signed executive order

For some, with all deference to Lewis Carroll, every day other than April 1st is an UN-APRIL FOOLS DAY, and should be celebrated acordingly.

Congratulations 2000, Im glad to see that you are broadening your horizons, that is if this isnt an April Fools prank, if so then please disregard. :cheers:

Back