Ordered a 2171 this morning....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're full of it. :)

Sure, LOL. I worked at a GM dealer for 5 years, I know what I'm talkin' bout. When I decide to coach you on how to be a lawyer, then you can tell me I'm full of it.

I'll stick to cars, you stick to.....well..whatever it is you do.......

Sure, LOL. I worked at a GM dealer for 5 years, I know what I'm talkin' bout.

So, then you can tell us about how Cadillac is not the same class of car as a Geo. Being a luxury car, they have different engines, including the v8 Northstar, more comfort features, more room, more performance, more prestige, etc. etc. No reasonable person puts them in the same category as a Geo.

LOL! Is that a joke? The northstar? 9 out of 10 on the road leak oil, a very pricy reseal also if it was your dime. This consisted of pulling the engine out, if you didn't know. I hated to see one come in that was under warranty, paid about 1/4 of the time it acutally took to do. I did a few head gaskets also, real pain!

Don't want to take my word? Go ask one of your local Caddy techs, becareful though, we techs don't like pissy face lawyers.

LOL! Is that a joke? The northstar? 9 out of 10 on the road leak oil, a very pricy reseal also if it was your dime.
Once again, the only evidence you're offering that a caddy is equivalent to a geo is an oil leak. 99% of customers, including Geo customers, you know, the ones who actually use the vehicles, will tell you a Caddy is not in the same class as a Geo.

Well, its the same stuff either way. The only difference I can think of is maybe leather, LOL. Same material, put together by the same robots, come from the same plants, etc.

I will say the caddy's look more expensive but quality is not much different. Which will have more problems? Either are subject to the same troubles.....as all vehicles are.

Back