Ordered a 2171 this morning....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April Fool's guys, LOLOLOL

:deadhorse:

I'm sorry, I can't accept the dishonesty. Please acquire a 2171 ASAP, then send it to me in a plain brown cardboard box to prevent any further embarrassment or loss of respect on AS. It's the only way you can save your reputation.

Mark

Must be hard for SSM to dream about getting a 2171 every night
but due to his commitment to the germanz, he has to do without ....

I'm sorry, I can't accept the dishonesty. Please acquire a 2171 ASAP, then send it to me in a plain brown cardboard box to prevent any further embarrassment or loss of respect on AS. It's the only way you can save your reputation.

Mark

That would be against my reputation.......LOLOLOL. Besides bar oil belongs in the saw, not in your jeans.:cry:

So you would pay $50K for a car that is going to leak oil when you can get the same for $10K?

Caddy's are overpriced, work on them for awhile and get back to me...

LOL Harley junkies kept the Arabs in cash for years by purchasing leaky bikes and they didn't come cheap either.

So you would pay $50K for a car that is going to leak oil when you can get the same for $10K?

Caddy's are overpriced, work on them for awhile and get back to me...

So, you're saying that any car that leaks oil is of the same quality? A Stihl guy talking about something being overpriced is highly ironic.

Last edited:
So, you're saying that any car that leaks oil is of the same quality? A Stihl guy talking about something being overpriced is highly ironic.

No, I'm saying the quality is the same. Caddy's tear up just like Geo's. Caddy's do look nicer.

Stihl is quite different, they have been #1 for over 40years. When you buy a Stihl, you know the quality is there. If I didn't think Stihl made the best saw, I would buy a pos wildthing.

Back