Ordering Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if using the phone has advantage in that the buyer does not click they agree to the terms and conditions of the site. Often the fine print is some stuff is not in stock drop shipped or stuff like that. I can't really tell you what sites to avoid but I thought that a card isn't supposed to be charged until things are actually shipped. So avoid places that will process your card and the part might never show up and have to get a refund. If your card is charged chances are you won't look elsewhere. This segment seems more problematic than say agricultural parts or sawmill parts.

I like ProPartsDirect.net

I've actually been to their physical location in NH and the store is massive and they carry a good assortment. However, if I lived on the west coast I'd find an alternative for shipping reasons.

I get alot of parts thru Amazon to save on freight for stuff like oil, filters. Im an amsoil retailer so i get bar oil when i do my annual car and truck oil order. Im a stens dealer and they have great sales on economical bars, bar nuts, air filters. Ebay for harder to find stuff like grommets, seals...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back