• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oregon 20" armor tip Huqvarna bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egraham

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
$40 shipped. PayPal is preferred. I have a nice 20" Oregon armor tip hard nose bar for a Husqvarna saw for sale. It is for 3/8-.063 chain. Part # is 203atmd009. I have only used this bar twice. The last time I used it my oiler gave out so there is some paint missing on the nose where it got rubbed off. I imeadiately stopped using the saw and I sent the bar back to Oregon for inspection. I just got it back today. They said it works perfectly and there are no problems with it. The reason I am selling is that I have decided to have mastermind port my 365 and I am going to run a 24 inch bar. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not happy send it back and I will give you a full refund. If you need more pictures let me know.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back