Oregon Bars for Husky 455 and 36

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobR45

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Husky Rancher 455 with a 20 inch stock bar and a Husky 36 with a 16 inch bar. I just purchased a couple of chains for both saws. I received great information on the type of chains to purchase from all of you guys on the site. Thanks. Both of the bars on each of the saws are pretty beat up, and I am looking to purchase good quality replacement bars. Since I got the Oregon chains, I thought that Oregon bars would be a good choice for the saws. What is the general consensus regarding these bars? I know that there are different models of Oregon bars, and preference on these? Thanks in advance for all your help.

-Robert
:chainsaw:

Oregon, Windsor, GB, and Tsumara are the best bar choices. Any of them will give you good performance and reliability. I have all of the above choices except the GB (I think) in varying combinations and like them.

Definitely get a sprocket nose bar. Laminate bars are a good way to go if you want to save some money.

Carlton ProTop... Theres a guy that sells them for a good price on ebay. I picked mine up with 4 semi chisel chains for $45.:clap:

Husky 455, sshhhhh!

dont tell anybody you own one. its got a bad rap around here.

but its gettin' better all the time.

LMFAO!

Latest posts

Back