Oregon Saw Competition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arty respect???

Your right there are alot of guy that respect him on here but I have no idea why!!!! He is nothing but a good BSer If anyone could sit and listen to that guy talk they must have lots a freetime on there hands!! Honestly how hard is it to make a chain cut wood??? I.m not saying that he can't make a chain cut but my god enough is enough!!:buttkick: I don't mind him posting in here but at least get the stuff right it's not that hard!!:dizzy: I talked with kevin last night and he says that he told Arty how the races went and he don't know how he got them so ::censored: up but I guess If i was 90 I'd probly get them :censored: up too!!!! Later, T.J.

Your right there are alot of guy that respect him on here but I have no idea why!!!! He is nothing but a good BSer If anyone could sit and listen to that guy talk they must have lots a freetime on there hands!! Honestly how hard is it to make a chain cut wood??? I.m not saying that he can't make a chain cut but my god enough is enough!!:buttkick: I don't mind him posting in here but at least get the stuff right it's not that hard!!:dizzy: I talked with kevin last night and he says that he told Arty how the races went and he don't know how he got them so ::censored: up but I guess If i was 90 I'd probly get them :censored: up too!!!! Later, T.J.

Well if he really is 90 then using a saw at that age demands respect:dizzy: I see that he apologized for stating the wrong facts about your races.....

Thats whats wrong!!!

Thats the hole thing that wrong he has not did any racing for like 20+ years!!:angry: The way he talks it like he was there kicking my butt but he way at home!! There was lost of big races up and down the west coast when he way racing and his name is not in any of the record books!!! The stuff that he clams to have won was like 5 clowns in there backyard with some saw and think that it make him a world champ!!!:bang: :bang: The problem is that some of the best men in the sport are from cali. and they never raced in at any of them shows!! He posts that it was his chain and saws that won but the think is he never did build any race saws!! i think he forgot to give his saw builder that respect that he need!!!! I don't have any problems with any one else on here so hope you don't take this the wrong was 2000ssm6 just trying to get the facts straight!!! Later, T.J.

Thats the hole thing that wrong he has not did any racing for like 20+ years!!:angry: The way he talks it like he was there kicking my butt but he way at home!! There was lost of big races up and down the west coast when he way racing and his name is not in any of the record books!!! The stuff that he clams to have won was like 5 clowns in there backyard with some saw and think that it make him a world champ!!!:bang: :bang: The problem is that some of the best men in the sport are from cali. and they never raced in at any of them shows!! He posts that it was his chain and saws that won but the think is he never did build any race saws!! i think he forgot to give his saw builder that respect that he need!!!! I don't have any problems with any one else on here so hope you don't take this the wrong was 2000ssm6 just trying to get the facts straight!!! Later, T.J.
Here's my take--few people here give a shat about race results, but about everyone appreciates the photos and stories that Art Martin posted. Get over it.

T.J,

When did Art Martin post here on aboristsite that he built saws for racing? The only posts I've ever seen from Art are about chains.

T.J,

When did Art Martin post here on aboristsite that he built saws for racing? The only posts I've ever seen from Art are about chains.
Ha,this west coast pizzen match has been going on for years and most likely will go on for eternity ,like the Hatfields and McCoys.:laugh:

Sit back,kick back and enjoy the show.:popcorn:

T.J,

He hasn't, he just implies it when he says "Art Martin saw and chain". Art doesn't build saws, he has his saws built, but he seems to forget to say that.

Last edited:
Here's my take--few people here give a shat about race results, but about everyone appreciates the photos and stories that Art Martin posted. Get over it.

Here's my take......Everybody like's a good story, some just don't like the stories spiced with bull$hit.

Here is a story for you Dennis. You have been kicked off this Site numerous times and snuck back under false names many times. Why?
Art Martin has never done this.

Why you ask?.....So the total and true facts get told rupedoggy.....This thread is just another perfect example of how Art can get mixed up on the facts. I have no problem correcting them, but some people just don't like hearing the truth facts! It is true, I've been kicked off many times from this site, but as you can see there still letting post here. I can truly say though, I've never screwed anyone on this site. Unfortunatelly, you can't say the same, or have you forgotten about your famous "2100" ripoff build for Marky Mark.......Hahahahahahahaha! Just wondering rupedoggy, did you ever become a sponsor here? Because I notice you're still trying to sell things and getting your posts removed. Shame on you rupedoggy! Hope this answers your question and have a nice day.

Mike your right about Art but not yourself , if anyone needs to get the boot you should for peddling your goods.
AMF

No to beg Mike PM'd and said he's going to send one on the house to clear up the mishap with the 2100. Mike also stated he was going to personally drop it off at Dennis's house.

Thanks Mike I knew you had it in you to make good on that deal. We all have learned and now it's water under the bridge plus we can break bread by having a beer when I am out in Chico next month. If you don't want to drive up to Chico you can always drop it off at Ken Dunn's home.

You Rock:rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Latest posts

Back