• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oregon, Windsor, and Sandvik Replacement Bar Tips

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
a9yvute5.jpg

$6 each shipped.

3x - Oregon 34775 Powermatch Plus .325
3x - Windsor STA 325 kits
3x - Sandvik 3/8" MRA660A9 kits

Other 3 are 3/8 Oregon, Generic 3/8, and 325 GP marked?

All of these are new, but have been aged by weather and sun.

Questions welcome.
Thanks for looking!

Axlerod, here's another picture of it, I don't have the rivets for it.
ny5uqepu.jpg

If it's what you want, send me a PM.
Thanks!

Negative, I need one with the single rivet nose (powermatch). Sorry, I am out on this one but if you have one for a powermatch in 3\8, let me know. Would the generic one fit the bill?

zubu4y5e.jpg

Still have all of this for sale.
Does anyone have bars these tips would fit on?
I have 1 Oregon Powermatch 3/8 tip left and I found the rivet for it.
Someone make me an offer on some of these tips.. Almost giving them away... LOL!

I actually did give away five of the Windsor 3-rivet tips recently (in the "Christmas" thread). Just charged folks shipping cost for them. You're within a dollar of that here (so you are basically giving them away). BTW..............that one "Oregon" tip (in your pic here in my post) is actually a Windsor 3-rivet application tip. I've never seen one of those branded "Oregon". Interesting. IIRC, my 3-rivet Windsor tips are stamped "Dolmar". Your Windsor/Sandvik tips here are the '5-rivet' Windsor type...

ny5uqepu.jpg

Thank you for the information. The old logger that I bought these from must have liked Windsor bars. I've got a bunch of these that I just won't ever need.
And, I guess you're telling me that you saturated the market? LOL!
Merry Christmas everyone!

I actually did give away five of the Windsor 3-rivet tips recently (in the "Christmas" thread). Just charged folks shipping cost for them. You're within a dollar of that here (so you are basically giving them away). BTW..............that one "Oregon" tip (in your pic here in my post) is actually a Windsor 3-rivet application tip. I've never seen one of those branded "Oregon". Interesting. IIRC, my 3-rivet Windsor tips are stamped "Dolmar". Your Windsor/Sandvik tips here are the '5-rivet' Windsor type...

ny5uqepu.jpg

I've actually got 2 of those. One in plastic still.
a7y7uqub.jpg

Yeah I think every who was lookin' for cheap Windsor tips here got them from me. You have ones that I didn't have to give out. Somebody's gotta want them. May take a while for folks to see the ad. People are busy with Christmas stuff now. That tip on the far right of your last pic is a GB tip by the way. If you still have the 3/8 pitch PowerMatch tips after Christmas I'll buy them from you. Completely tapped by the 'season' right now....

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

-Aaron

Aaron, I'll just set it aside... If you want it, consider it yours.
No hurry on payment.
PM me an address and I'll get it in the mail.

I am interested in one of the sandvik 3/8 tip kits maybe. I have to check my bar to see if it will work.

Pops, just check that part number from the original post... MRA#####
I think I have one of the STA##### Sandvik kits, but have to look again.

Latest posts

Back