• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oregon, Windsor, and Sandvik Replacement Bar Tips

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tallfarmboy

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
a9yvute5.jpg

$6 each shipped.

3x - Oregon 34775 Powermatch Plus .325
3x - Windsor STA 325 kits
3x - Sandvik 3/8" MRA660A9 kits

Other 3 are 3/8 Oregon, Generic 3/8, and 325 GP marked?

All of these are new, but have been aged by weather and sun.

Questions welcome.
Thanks for looking!

Axlerod74

Axlerod74

ArboristSite Guru
Negative, I need one with the single rivet nose (powermatch). Sorry, I am out on this one but if you have one for a powermatch in 3\8, let me know. Would the generic one fit the bill?

tallfarmboy

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
zubu4y5e.jpg

Still have all of this for sale.
Does anyone have bars these tips would fit on?
I have 1 Oregon Powermatch 3/8 tip left and I found the rivet for it.
Someone make me an offer on some of these tips.. Almost giving them away... LOL!

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
I actually did give away five of the Windsor 3-rivet tips recently (in the "Christmas" thread). Just charged folks shipping cost for them. You're within a dollar of that here (so you are basically giving them away). BTW..............that one "Oregon" tip (in your pic here in my post) is actually a Windsor 3-rivet application tip. I've never seen one of those branded "Oregon". Interesting. IIRC, my 3-rivet Windsor tips are stamped "Dolmar". Your Windsor/Sandvik tips here are the '5-rivet' Windsor type...

ny5uqepu.jpg

tallfarmboy

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
Thank you for the information. The old logger that I bought these from must have liked Windsor bars. I've got a bunch of these that I just won't ever need.
And, I guess you're telling me that you saturated the market? LOL!
Merry Christmas everyone!

tallfarmboy

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
I actually did give away five of the Windsor 3-rivet tips recently (in the "Christmas" thread). Just charged folks shipping cost for them. You're within a dollar of that here (so you are basically giving them away). BTW..............that one "Oregon" tip (in your pic here in my post) is actually a Windsor 3-rivet application tip. I've never seen one of those branded "Oregon". Interesting. IIRC, my 3-rivet Windsor tips are stamped "Dolmar". Your Windsor/Sandvik tips here are the '5-rivet' Windsor type...

ny5uqepu.jpg

I've actually got 2 of those. One in plastic still.
a7y7uqub.jpg

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Yeah I think every who was lookin' for cheap Windsor tips here got them from me. You have ones that I didn't have to give out. Somebody's gotta want them. May take a while for folks to see the ad. People are busy with Christmas stuff now. That tip on the far right of your last pic is a GB tip by the way. If you still have the 3/8 pitch PowerMatch tips after Christmas I'll buy them from you. Completely tapped by the 'season' right now....

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

-Aaron

Latest posts