OT: Homelite trimmer/blower UT #s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just got 2 homelites, both in good condition, one is an ST285BC UT: 20581C the other is a BX90 UT#08026A
What I'm trying to find out is when they were made. I have a VERY extensive UT/model reference list, but these two machines arent listed there. All I know is that both machines will run, look decent, and have been maintained pretty well.

Dating Homelite Trimmers & saws

Give me the serial # & I should be able to give the year of production.

Bill, I could use a primer bulb for my blower. the original, well, it broke. serial numbers will be in a PM to you shortly

oldsaw-addict said:
I just got 2 homelites, both in good condition, one is an ST285BC UT: 20581C the other is a BX90 UT#08026A
What I'm trying to find out is when they were made. I have a VERY extensive UT/model reference list, but these two machines arent listed there. All I know is that both machines will run, look decent, and have been maintained pretty well.

The trimmmer was last made in 1992. The blower was last made in 1994. I am not sure what other info you wanted.

Bill

Latest posts

Back