Our Family's Setup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czeigler

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thought I would post some pics of our wood-mizer in a new thread!

JackswoodmiserSVHD03.jpg

Mt Uncle owns the wood-mizer, Other Uncle owns the Steam Engine, and My Dad owns the 1937 International

SVHD03REARVIEW.jpg

The Steam Engine and International have been kept in our family which was part of BOLZE Brothers Lumber.

Here are some more pics:

bolzebrothersawmillsMilltownRd.jpg

bolzebrothersawmills012.jpg

bolzebrothersawmills016.jpg

SlabownMillBolzeBrothers.jpg

LEFTREARVIEW.jpg

1903-4ModelQ.jpg

Last edited:
Great old pics... I love lookin' at pics like that from the early days. Ever taken your "toys" to the Rough and Tumble Steam Show in Kinzers, PA? Tons of old tractors from steam traction on up. Lots of old equipment. Great place to go if you're into that kind of thing. They have a working old sawmill set up there also.

Great old pics... I love lookin' at pics like that from the early days. Ever taken your "toys" to the Rough and Tumble Steam Show in Kinzers, PA? Tons of old tractors from steam traction on up. Lots of old equipment. Great place to go if you're into that kind of thing. They have a working old sawmill set up there also.

I have been there before, we haven't taken any of our equipment there though! We have the Steam Engine at Williams Grove every year from the last week in August to Labor Day. check out: www.wghsea.org

Awesome pics! That is way cool to keep some history preserved like that, and the old photos are the best!

Latest posts

Back