Outdoor Wood Burner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my boiler calls for heat and the blower kicks on, it is only a matter of minutes before it shuts down. My low temp cut in is set at 160° and my high temp shut off at 180°. So I'm raising my water temp 20° in about 8 to 10 minutes tops at this time of year. A little longer in the deep winter. Check your flue pipe to be sure you don't have a blockage. You need a good draft to create good heat.

When my boiler calls for heat and the blower kicks on, it is only a matter of minutes before it shuts down. My low temp cut in is set at 160° and my high temp shut off at 180°. So I'm raising my water temp 20° in about 8 to 10 minutes tops at this time of year. A little longer in the deep winter. Check your flue pipe to be sure you don't have a blockage. You need a good draft to create good heat.

Ok, thanks!

My heatmor 200 can bring 50 degree water to 165 in no more then 30minutes. Thats everything cold, the boiler, the loop, the furnace in the house cold. Everything up to temp making heat in the house in just a half hour. I find that the most impressive part of the system. I know lil woodstoves in the house that dont make heat that fast!!!

My heatmor 200 can bring 50 degree water to 165 in no more then 30minutes. Thats everything cold, the boiler, the loop, the furnace in the house cold. Everything up to temp making heat in the house in just a half hour. I find that the most impressive part of the system. I know lil woodstoves in the house that dont make heat that fast!!!

Sounds like I need a system like that!

Back