oversize Husky dogs for trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skwerl

Will Climb for food
Reaction score
I bought a couple new 372's from Madsen's back in December. They had the 'West Coast' style full wrap handles and oversize dogs. I've already traded out the handles but now I have these oversize dogs and don't really care for them. I'd like to swap somebody for the regular dogs from a 372. I have two sets, one set is unused and the other set has been used for about 4-5 tanks of fuel. All it will cost you is shipping. I figure taping the dogs to a piece of cardboard and sending it in a UPS envelope or USPS 'two pound pack' envelope would be the cheapest.

one set is gone, still got another set. Thanks JP. I think shipping will probably be in the $3-$5 range, I'll pay mine and you pay yours?

Now it's over. The second set is gone. Thanks guys.
:rock:

UPS tracking number for JP since he got himself banned and I don't have his email addy:
1Z340X250360439971
Ken, I emailed yours to you.

Last edited:
Oooops, I guess JP and I had a misunderstanding. I just got the package from him and he sent me the same size dogs as I sent him. The whole idea was for me to get rid of the oversize West Coast dogs and get the smaller standard size dogs.

So now I'm gonna try this again. Except I no longer have a brand new set of West Coast dogs, these are used but still straight and true. If anyone has a 372 with standard size dogs (2", not 3") and wants to swap, I'd like to hear from you.

These are the oversize dawgs I've been getting with my 372's...hmmm
I was hoping for another pair to put on an ol' 371. Sigh, when the gestapo gets after you nothing goes right.

Been searching the web. Here's a picture From Husqvarna AU showing a 372 with normal size dogs.

I guess on the West Coast, the West Coast dogs are considered normal size. :(

H110-0039.gif

Actually that picture only shows one dog. My other two 372's have this size inner and outer dogs and they are plenty for East Coast trees.

Last edited:
I've got a set of std size dawgs. I will post up pics here in a few. I'm interested if you still need them. I would like to have the bigger dawgs for my 385.

Steve

here are a couple closeups of the dawgs in question. These are the only dawgs I have seen on 365/371/372/385's in my neck of the woods.

Hey Stang,
Those are the standard size that I'm looking for. Man, life is complicated when you lose your digital camera. :bang: Redprospector Andy sent me a PM last night about an hour before you posted wanting to swap, so he gets first shot assuming he has dogs like the ones you posted. I'm sure he will pop in here later tonight and confirm, but if it falls through then I'll let you know.

Thanks guys, and thanks for the pictures Stang. :)

Freakingstang said:
here are a couple closeups of the dawgs in question. These are the only dawgs I have seen on 365/371/372/385's in my neck of the woods.
Those are some tiny dawgs. Look at the thin, paper thin, bark and the huge growth rings!

Man all that work to get the pics.....lol

Well, if anyone reads this and has a set of the ones JP pictured, I would like a set. Skwerl, I'm definately interested in them should andy not want them or have the wrong ones. Let me know

Hey Stang-
2 days and no response from Andy, Idunno if he's changed his mind or what. These are the style dogs I have up for trade.
17163.jpg

Aw heck, I'll PM you with shipping info.

Back