Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Little Huskys"?

Make that ALL the Huskys! I gotta get me more now. Course, I DID fall for the old "here, try this 61" trick as I shut my 66 down. YOW! That ain't stock!

Yes, the Solo is awesome ("meet your new favorite saw"), as is that big ol' JRed.

Still can't believe I didn't count drive links before spinning up a chain for my Partner. D'OH! Oh, well, won't make that mistake again.

Pics Continued!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

These are from Shannons camera...........
Showing the right turn was a top handle terror
"T" at play
BigBadBob with my husky 50. Note the still pristine axe target!
Kevin Schmuck also with my 50 but not the same luck!
Rick Johnson laying the Cottonwood cant out!

Well...You Know....More Pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. madhatte tuning with his teeth....Not sure whose husky that is or even if he still has teeth!
2.Kevin Schmuck with my ported 394xp
3. Bigbad with my little 350/346 cheater
4. Randymac getting ready to stick his nice Mac into a no parking area. Not sure if that saw ever got clear through.
5. Randy Erwin getting ready with Rhett and Mrbigsaw standing by

Well

That's going to be it for awhile. Liz and I are heading out to the "Farleyville Fairgrounds" for some burgers with friends. Fires going, candle is carved and the beer is cold........Can't imagine what the topic of conversation will be????
As a side note.....We took the East side neighbors to breakfast this morning.
Back later.......:cheers:.....Bob

Randy with his Honda 450 cc 4 stroke bikesaw.

CIMG1195.jpg

CIMG1194.jpg

CIMG1193.jpg

The volume did not do well with this vid.

this thing is loud. He is running stock 404 chain for this cut.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYCt0BYtgj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYCt0BYtgj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

girls with chainsaws :chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw: :D

CIMG1215.jpg

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hx7uScEad0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hx7uScEad0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

We are back........

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. Leon takes a shot. Note the now non pristine target.
2. Here's Leon showing how it's done. Good shot & good guy!
3. Cedarkerf doing a Fir kerf
4. Still at it!

More!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. "T" and daughter Wildthinging a log!
2. Adam gettihg it done. Randy & Lynett in the background!
3. Heather Johnson carving up the cottonwood!
4. Rhett about to be handled by the Wildthing with "T" lighting off my 680 Solo in the back ground.
5. A shot of my 925, 540, 262 and 111s saws. They saw lots of use!

Just a few more tonight!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. Brian ( if that's what you want to call him) Sthilling out a Fir cookie!
2. kevin Schmuck finally gets the 2100 to perform!
3.4.5. Then turns into an animal with the axe!

Almost over!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. Little kitchen shot. Would have been called "THe Rat Hole" but you know why not! Too Bad!
2. Some Canadian cooking!
3. Kevin & "T" learning why it's call a "Misery Whip". I didn't see them finish the cut.

The End for now!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All of the above.....Our grandson Jason (7) putting a "Hurt" on the older folks and the target with his first experience with a hatchet. Thanks turbocaster!

The forester (Slowp) reminds the fallers new generation (Burvol) and past generation (Randy mac) whose in charge.
attachment.php

Looks like a great time. I'm sorry I wasn't there. We were going to cut Saturday and Sunday but got blown out both days :angry:. Twenty knot winds 90 degrees to the lay but we dropped a couple anyway so I was with you guys and gals in spirit. Thanks to all of you for the photos. Now I can put a few names with faces and be ready for next year.

I like this picture!

Last edited:
Back