Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reservations

Good Evening:

Just called all over Eugene/Springfield to get reservations. That weekend is a big track meet and U of O Graduation. Get your's early........................

Semper Fi: Gary

I'm sure she will have fun. It's not just for the chainsaws it's good times and great food too!

I attended a work luncheon yesterday, and several of my new hires were at the table and i mentioned the June GTG... the lady who i started training this week wanted to understand the chainsaw thing-- i explained the chainsaws are part of the annual performance evaluation :clap: the look on her face was classic!

it fascinates me the generosity of the people who are holding the chainsaws-- i have never been around a specialty or hobby where people are so generous with their knowledge and willing to share their tips to improve one's efforts... just fascinates me...

Timely Note!

On "Significant Others"........:clap:.......They are welcome! Mine is looking forward to our GTG somewhat like a newly caged semi domestic animal. Wide eyed, very courious, but somewhat fearful. The "Oh My God! What have you gotten us into this time"? sort of attitude. The mental images of a bunch of people whose only commonality is that they have chainsaws, giant grins, and met through the internet is not completly comforting to her! On the other hand she loves beading, gardening, is a Red Hatter, and has put up with me for 44 plus years kinda scares me!
The daughter (Shannon ) on the other hand, just thinks this is GREAT! Another one of my misadventures she can needle me about for years to come!
Is this thing shaping up..........or what?......:cheers:......Bob & Liz

On "Significant Others"........:clap:.......They are welcome! Mine is looking forward to our GTG somewhat like a newly caged semi domestic animal. Wide eyed, very courious, but somewhat fearful. The "Oh My God! What have you gotten us into this time"? sort of attitude. The mental images of a bunch of people whose only commonality is that they have chainsaws, giant grins, and met through the internet is not completly comforting to her! On the other hand she loves beading, gardening, is a Red Hatter, and has put up with me for 44 plus years kinda scares me!
The daughter (Shannon ) on the other hand, just thinks this is GREAT! Another one of my misadventures she can needle me about for years to come!
Is this thing shaping up..........or what?......:cheers:......Bob & Liz

Hey hey now, I met my hubby on the internet and he's a really good guy!
His Mom warned him about meeting people on the internet though.:hmm3grin2orange:
I am sure your Daughter will talk about it for years, but it will be about all the fun she had and people she met.
I know Bookerdog's BIL thought he was crazy and thought the people that were going to show up were too. He ended up staying there late and his wife called to see if he was coming home.
(Kinda sounds like what T experienced going with you to Bookerdogs)
I remember him saying he called the wife to tell her he was staying and having a good time.
Can't wait to see you all again and meet the new people.

Latest posts

Back