Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigBadBob,

It's nice to hear that you will be attending the get to gether this coming weekend. I have been carrying something in my 4runner for the past two years that I want to give to you. It is certainly something you can use, although not of much value.

I'll be at the GTG on Sunday only.

Also, for the ax throwers, I will bring my two throwing tomahawks. They may be a bit easier to "stick" than the double bitted ax. I doubt that I will be able to get anything to stick, although it should be a lot of fun.

Jon
AKA Turbocaster

BigBadBob,

It's nice to hear that you will be attending the get to gether this coming weekend. I have been carrying something in my 4runner for the past two years that I want to give to you. It is certainly something you can use, although not of much value.

I'll be at the GTG on Sunday only.

Jon
AKA Turbocaster
Thanks!!!
And you have me thinking!!

Yeah, Ah Whatchamacallya.......

Fridays fine! Should still be some wood to move, setting up stuff, getting some suggestions about how to arrange some events and set classes. Parking & camping ideas, etc. We will also need to be sure the fire pit is working and the B/S tap is flowing smoothly!
I'm already not sleeping well!!!......:cheers:.....Bob

forecast for seattle weather next weekend looks great, yours should be similar.

I will be there friday afternoon also.

quess I better hunt up a prize winning axe to bring.:)

what catagories do you have for saw racing?

I saw that....

About the weather. With all the rain the river has been way high but no flooding here. Be good to have some sun!
I have some thoughts about saw classes but nothing firm yet except for two. Faster than mine (huge class) and slower than mine (small elite group). Some others we can work out friday and saturday am as saws come in.
If all goes according to plan there will be some extremely fast saws on gas and NOT!
While I'm thinking about it.....the station in Cedar Flat sells a non-ethanol premium.

Ric....don't forget to call as you get real close so I can show you your parking area........Bob

We are still sort of on schedule for Friday, might need to wait for a delivery, just like last year. I'm hoping the TruFuel shows up on Thursday and the coupon for an E-book from Tim Ard.
Seeing the Sun will be great, what little we have seen was about 40watts

We could get all pied up, drive down to Collyfonia under the influence of pies, head up to the landing, open the doors letting all the empty pie pans fall out, and taunt him mercilessly.

The ultimate insult? Deliver the brocolli cornbread to the landing. :clap:

slowp sounds like a fun feild trip i am in. so it seems like a lot of people are leaving from washington friday so i gess i will meet some people friday:cheers:

We could get all pied up, drive down to Collyfonia under the influence of pies, head up to the landing, open the doors letting all the empty pie pans fall out, and taunt him mercilessly.

The ultimate insult? Deliver the brocolli cornbread to the landing. :clap:

:hmm3grin2orange: Hey...! It's not nice to aggravate elderly people! You guys are showing a mean streak I'd never seen before. If you did something as cruel and heartless as that I just might have to drop a few trees across the road and then go home. You could spend the evening with Milo, our three hundred pound toothless watchman who only bathes during months with Rs in them. Milo lives in a tent but he'd probably make room for all of you. Milo loves company. Literally.

Mail me the pies...that way there won't be any arguing about who gets how much. Keep the broccoli cornbread.

I'm going to the woods now. Somebody has to get some work done while you kids are driving poor old Farley nuts.

Last edited:
:hmm3grin2orange: Hey...! It's not nice to aggravate elderly people! You guys are showing a mean streak I'd never seen before. If you did something as cruel and heartless as that I just might have to drop a few trees across the road and then go home. You could spend the evening with Milo, our three hundred pound toothless watchman who only bathes during months with Rs in them. Milo lives in a tent but he'd probably make room for all of you. Milo loves company. Literally.

Mail me the pies...that way there won't be any arguing about who gets how much. Keep the broccoli cornbread.

I'm going to the woods now. Somebody has to get some work done while you kids are driving poor old Farley nuts.

You make Milo live in a tent? Watchmen are supposed to live in trailers with TV antennas and beer cans strewn about. You never go inside the trailer. Never...

We'll throw a six pack of beer and a big inflatable toy at him as we drive by.:)

Back