Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make Milo live in a tent? Watchmen are supposed to live in trailers with TV antennas and beer cans strewn about. You never go inside the trailer. Never...

We'll throw a six pack of beer and a big inflatable toy at him as we drive by.:)

That's a cruel thing to do to a large inflatable toy. Milo used to have a trailer. I think the Board of Health confiscated it and uses it now for hazardous waste training exercises.

I was doubtful for quite awhile, looks like a go now. I may just zip over in my car for the day Saturday, so can't bring Juniper campfire wood as I had hoped.

Bringin' some apple pie, and I have some Moose and Elk steaks if anyone might like.

We are bringing turkey breast to BBQ, beans and a slab a meat and probably a raspberry pie.

My world has gone awry this week-- so I am picking up food at the local grocery when I get there... no time to bake the cake as I am still finishing school papers and will be still at the beach. I will check to see the gaps in what's being brought and pick things up in Springfield on Friday afternoon... y'all tell me what you want to add & if it's within the budget, I'll pick it up!!!

Is anyone bringing paper plates, etc???

All The.....

Paper Plates, Utencils, Garbage bags, and so forth have already been taken care of by an elderly gentleman who says he just "wants to see the children play & have a good time"!:...........cheers:..............Bob

Paper Plates, Utencils, Garbage bags, and so forth have already been taken care of by an elderly gentleman who says he just "wants to see the children play & have a good time"!:...........cheers:..............Bob

I thought a crabby old man from South of True Civilization had said he'd bring them, but now that he's taken the BBQ sauce hostage, I just wasn't sure... Kind Bob, I'll check with you through PM on Friday, see what needs to be picked up... anyone bringing ketchup, mustard, etc???

Actually... I have quart bottles of both Ketchup and Mustard left over from a party (unopened) which are looking for a home. I'm only too happy to donate them!

Then I will scratch those off the list... I thought I'd bring munchies (cookies, etc) for those moments when folks need to grab something to replenish their energies... but will check closer to time on where the blanks are in the buffet table...

OH NO!

THIS IS ROSE FESTIVAL PARADE WEEKEND IN PORTLAND.
Also graduation weekend here. Tomorrow night will be noisy. I will still beam down but will be sleep deprived. I will leave very early on Saturday. Is there a napping place?

Portland can be difficult to get through on a normal day. :chainsaw:

Portland, yuck. I'm glad we come up from the south.
Still raining here, third day in a row. I'm still a phone call away from being pre-empted, staff levels are thin, working some today to cover part of a shift.

I drove South yesterday, sitting in Newport now... traffic was awful even mid-day on a Wednesday... and the rain was everything from drizzle to torrential.

it's Graduation in Eugene as well, slowp, so there'll be crowds & racket in the Eugene / Springfield area too...

PS thank you for rescuing the BBQ sauce... i know it's safe with you!!!

Hey Ric!!!
I ignored the phone last night, only to have a Sgt. show up at the door. :pumpkin2: I did let them know that production would be low, if I was shanghaied

Hey Ric!!!
I ignored the phone last night, only to have a Sgt. show up at the door. :pumpkin2: I did let them know that production would be low, if I was shanghaied

My advice, leave town as early as you can to prevent capture! Your presence is critical to the GTG... and I need to recoup the shipping costs for the broccoli cornbread that I shipped to Mr Grumpy...

traffic was awful even mid-day on a Wednesday... and the rain was everything from drizzle to torrential.

it's Graduation in Eugene as well, slowp, so there'll be crowds & racket in the Eugene / Springfield area too...

!!!

thats why i leaving friday at8:30 or 9am from seattle to try to miss most of it once i hit oregon.

So, I'll be leaving tomorry too. I enter I-5 at the highway 12 junction south of Chehalis. I'm towing the weird little trailer. It says "I Go Where I'm Towed" on the back.

Gots to run now and make a beer/chocolate run to Morton. I shall bake one huckleberry pie, cuz it sounds like there'll be lots of pies. See ya.

Back