Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting some of the stuff together, picking up the trailer this afternoon before work.
McCPBRJBRye001.jpg

Last edited:
Broke down and started a fire to warm the house as the sky continues to bleed from airplanes cutting the clouds. Hope it the last and well have a fire over the weekend to sit around and BS not primarly to keep warm.

Got two Spring Chinook today for the GTG. I only had to work a few hours, so I went fishing in the morning. Lindsey might come with me. If not, I'll see you early. I can only make it Saturday. Sounds fun :blob2:

Salmon Sounds Great........

Someone should know how to cook it!......Saturay am is fine and as far as Lindsey is concerned.......The more the merrier!........:cheers:......Bob

PS.... Do you have the directions and the cell number? PM me if needed.

LIVE BREAKING NEWS!

I think that I will probably make it for the day on Saturday. I put Melinda on the plane towards Alaska this morning (she's stopping in Juneau for a couple of days before she gets home to Fairbanks on Sunday) and she convinced me to at least make it for Saturday.

I'm sure that she knows what's best! :love1:

So I'll see y'alls soon!

I have this picture in my head, of burning rubber and you yelling, "Allah Akbar, Eh" after getting past the guards. I don't know why.:)

Well, I best get going. Gotta get the house ready for the house/dog sitter.
See you all.
I only got all the questions after I said I was going to a 'Chainsaw' GTG.
The young buck had a hard time figuring that out!!!
I thought everybody knew!!!:monkey:

Rainy here near seattle this morning, the rain helps keep the tires cool ya know :D

Packed and ready to cruise south pretty soon.

Bob promised nice weather when I get there so dont let us down Bob :)

that reminds me to pack the raingear;)

I'll be leaving the coast soon... one more beach walk... then headed East...

and Bob, I know what you mean... explain a "chainsaw gathering" and puzzlement shows up... then trying to explain it... PLUS explaining this is my 7th GTG and the confusion escalates...

They just don't understand... who wouldn't enjoy a GTG?

And I'm still in touch with folks from the East coast GTGs... so the connections continue...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back