Pain management

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not worried about anything muley I have the money to fix anything just waiting for it to break , anyway I have 2 of mostly everything so Monday I will make money same as yesterday and that won't change ,and as far as marqui theres a marqui in every state probably 10 but who cares about them , I don't the only thing that bothers me is you talking about something that you have no experience with , remember your the CLIMBER/crane Operator/head #### wash .... your right stay safe.. Yea I leave at 5pm too with money to show for my hard work and forget about it til 6am the next day , I sell during the day and shut off my phone at 6pm sooooo what now , thats funny that people who can't have excuses why its easier to not , comical really it is , and if I wanted to be a marqui tomorrow I could by hocking my life and hunting 24/7 believe its by choice to be a small well paid contractor .....

I can't see operating a business that way. I shut my phone off for a few weekends a year and even then it hurts. I'm certain I've lost a few money calls on that deal. As far as equipment goes there is nothing I hate more than having something break down mid job and I long for the day that my equipment is nice enough and I don't have that cloud over my head...which is why I don't shut my phone off. Someday I'll be there but I can't understand being content with the status quo.

I can't see operating a business that way.

don't worry about him blakes. he's one of the lower end, dime a dozen tree companies out there. he makes his money by trying to beat the system one way or the other. probably pays his guys cash to avoid the WC.

he doesn't want to go big or answer the phone past 6 cause good enough is good enough for him.

good enough isn't good enough for you. where as marquis is a go getter and a good business man who has chosen to surround himself with top tier help. and his method is working for him. eddie is pissed because any worker of my caliber would know better than to drive a truck with his name on it.

roll a doob and contemplate that truth, 101.

don't worry about him blakes. he's one of the lower end, dime a dozen tree companies out there. he makes his money by trying to beat the system one way or the other. probably pays his guys cash to avoid the WC.

he doesn't want to go big or answer the phone past 6 cause good enough is good enough for him.

good enough isn't good enough for you. where as marquis is a go getter and a good business man who has chosen to surround himself with top tier help. and his method is working for him. eddie is pissed because any worker of my caliber would know better than to drive a truck with his name on it.

You throw alot of stones, You should think a little, Yeah, I am old, started in 1977 but you are coming off like a smart-ass! Just saying, Think about who you are talking to, Jeff Lovstrom

Oh, I'm aware of that. Seriously. Your chipper breaks down at 6pm. You got a big job booked the next day. You call 'em up and say, "Sorry my chipper broke and it's after 6 so I can't work on it till tomorrow. I might get there in the afternoon." lol

Craw! Craw! :laugh:

So I guess it looks like this thread has become the official war zone then.. sweet! :popcorn:

#### you, bucket bunny. lol. I'm actually renting a lift next week on this ##### I sold today. It'll cost me five hundred for the day but we'll be able to finish in 2 instead of 3 days. I'm such a wuss.

You should watch your mouth! Dumb-ass!
Jeff

350 model husqv. muffler

i bought a saw that has a missing muffler i am trying to identify the yr. so i can order the correct one can anyone help the serial # is 06 2802507. thanx j
:

WOW! The war zone! this thread has bummed me out, I guess im a loser based on the logic here, I work 24/7, get in a couple days off, here and there to keep the family happy, but other than that, everyday im doing something that I think will help get me ahead, guess I was doing it wrong, so I will start doing things right from now on, anybody sell pot? I guess that is the first step I need to take to do this right, I will shut my phone off at 2pm everyday now 2, think I will burn my bucket truck since even having one of those is not cool, because if you dont climb every day then yur not real, just a bucket bunnie, I dont want to be that! Because I worry constantly about my business, making sure my guys and their family's are taken care off, trying to get Medical Insurance for them probably makes some on here laugh out loud at how stupid I am, sorry for doing it all wrong, I will now, go grow a mullet, talk trash to everyone who gives me even a slight bit of criticism, smoke pot all day, and talk smack about how much better I am than any of you, even though I have never met you, or seen your work. I was gonna go wash all my trucks and equip today, instead ima gonna get me a 40 and sit on my butt and complain about everyone else.

In other words, the arguing is retarded. Really does remind of my kids and the Facebook wars, I hope no kills themselves over cyber bullying on here.

I can't see operating a business that way. I shut my phone off for a few weekends a year and even then it hurts. I'm certain I've lost a few money calls on that deal. As far as equipment goes there is nothing I hate more than having something break down mid job and I long for the day that my equipment is nice enough and I don't have that cloud over my head...which is why I don't shut my phone off. Someday I'll be there but I can't understand being content with the status quo.

Yea your right play with the biz 24/7 , this is the life you want ? Not me I work 5.5 days a week thats it , if the chipper breaks got another , if that one breaks I reschedule , the tree will still be there the next day, one day you will understand that maybe you won't but I guarantee when your rich and lonely all you'll have to show for it is a big house and nice trucks and maybe a wife who's not screwing the pool boy with her hand deep in her sugar daddies pocket... I don't need the clout like some I am small but thats fine I have plenty of work , Ha I don't even take deposits and the people still wait ....Were also in different places in our lives I have 2 small babies and need some time for them , my father has a business and when I was growing up a ghost , out of ALL the people in my family I know him the least...

Last edited:

COMPANY BEING the word sounds alot better than a dime a dozen climber out there, pays better too , your just upset that we've had the same time on this planet and me the MUTT have managed to insulate myself with a good career and you swing from someone elses rig day in day out taking your pictures and videos all while bashing me for being me , the truth is YOUR THE MUTT in our dog pen and if we were to ever meet my ##### .... So really what ya got you wanna see my WC policy its on the webpage with the rest of our certs . You know where to find it I am sure since you know the color of my trucks ...STALKER

WOW! The war zone! this thread has bummed me out, I guess im a loser based on the logic here, I work 24/7, get in a couple days off, here and there to keep the family happy, but other than that, everyday im doing something that I think will help get me ahead, guess I was doing it wrong, so I will start doing things right from now on, anybody sell pot? I guess that is the first step I need to take to do this right, I will shut my phone off at 2pm everyday now 2, think I will burn my bucket truck since even having one of those is not cool, because if you dont climb every day then yur not real, just a bucket bunnie, I dont want to be that! Because I worry constantly about my business, making sure my guys and their family's are taken care off, trying to get Medical Insurance for them probably makes some on here laugh out loud at how stupid I am, sorry for doing it all wrong, I will now, go grow a mullet, talk trash to everyone who gives me even a slight bit of criticism, smoke pot all day, and talk smack about how much better I am than any of you, even though I have never met you, or seen your work. I was gonna go wash all my trucks and equip today, instead ima gonna get me a 40 and sit on my butt and complain about everyone else.

In other words, the arguing is retarded. Really does remind of my kids and the Facebook wars, I hope no kills themselves over cyber bullying on here.

I am sorry for the outburst , but he's as bad as the other guy who knew everything about everything and than when the truth was shown he was no better than anyone else I am sorry truly ... but really he has to be checked from time to time...If I could grow pot and make good money with going to jail I WOULD flat out there are easier ways to live than trees ...

Last edited:
Back