Pain management

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ole dirty pants

alright, Gayve.

listen. you ain't that good. i had a little gander at your website and looked at your setup. nothing impressive to me there. all that stuff out this way would put in in the average catergory at best. you'd be in the dime a dozen group out this way.

Not quite the way I see it oldirtypants. I have got to the point that I don't really need anything at all. Saws, cranes, stumpers, buckets, sprayers, wraptor, log trucks , chip trucks, mini skids w grapple, dump trailers, Timberwolf splitter/conveyor, whole tree chipper, etc etc.. May be old but it is all top grade stuff and meticulously maintained.

Certainly more than oledirtypanties got?

What is most valuable is I have an old very established high level clientele even your boss/daddy would be jealous of. Where I live might bring a little jealously too....who knows?

Also I have been approved up to $50 k for a replacement crane by a lender and am negotiating for a quarter of mil commercial property with a huge tractor trailer bay, a second bay, storage and nice office space.

Yeah you got it all over me ODP:rockn:

whatever though, Gayve. your antiquated ways are dying off with the rest of the old timers out there running beat up **** and looking like non professionals as they go.
:laugh:

alright, Gayve.

listen. you ain't that good. i had a little gander at your website and looked at your setup. nothing impressive to me there. all that stuff out this way would put in in the average catergory at best. you'd be in the dime a dozen group out this way.

2 man band with neither a hard hat amongst ya.

doing it as long as you have and still running those chitboxes makes it seem you been stealing from your own company for just as long as you been running it.

whatever though, Gayve. your antiquated ways are dying off with the rest of the old timers out there running beat up **** and looking like non professionals as they go.

alright, Gayve.

Not quite the way I see it oldirtypants. I have got to the point that I don't really need anything at all. Saws, cranes, stumpers, buckets, sprayers, wraptor, log trucks , chip trucks, mini skids w grapple, dump trailers, Timberwolf splitter/conveyor, whole tree chipper, etc etc.. May be old but it is all top grade stuff and meticulously maintained.

What is most valuable is I have an old very established high level clientele even your boss/daddy would be jealous of. Where I live might bring a little jealously too....who knows?

Also I have been approved up to $50 k for a replacement crane by a lender and am negotiating for a quarter of mil commercial property with a huge tractor trailer bay, a second bay, storage and nice office space.

ain't neither one of you the ****, I'm the **** around here so ya'll just wasting your time with each other......hahahahaha

ain't neither one of you the ****, I'm the **** around here so ya'll just wasting your time with each other......hahahahaha

No you are not. ;)

The Slayer is the shiznet of treemen. Not The Dan, or The Rope, or all these other pretenders to the throne.

Course Jeffy is on his own throne.............................:laugh:

OD and the Vet need to pound some beers and find the love. :cheers:
this pic is for you 2 especially.:hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

NO NO NO NO NO, I AM THE ****

Just ask my wife and kids .They know it.......................................................... because I told them so:hmm3grin2orange:

Gayve. thought i told you material **** means nothing to me. nothing.

50K?! for a crane? you buying another little beater? i could go to the bank right now and qualify for the same thing. why though. its just like buying a 55ft bucket. useless.

there is an oldtimer round these parts with the almost the same setup as you with all kinds of the same **** you claim to have. he smokes crack, Gayve. in my eyes you 2 are equal. you both do the same work with the same ****. what makes you better than he?

cincinnati is a joke town in a joke part of the country. nothing innovative or even worth mentioning even comes from that part of the land.

i'll say it again. even though what you have done with what you got has worked for you doesn't mean you've been doing it right all these years. just means you've worked harder than smarter.

how that achilles' heel treat'n you? best bet is to just rest that up at your age. nothing you can do for it.

stay safe, Gayve.

alright, Gayve.

I'll buy your old GMC in a heartbeat , thats perfect for me I just want a trunk rig so I can skip the lawn dents , plus it isn't that big so I can run it without anyone seeing the boom sticking up and get jealous , what OD doesn't know or hasn't learned is CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME , and theres no repo men looking for me In FEB. either .... I run what some would call LATE model but they are clean and well maintained and most importantly MINE.... So if they sit thats fine , it was cheaper for me to hire a mechanic / helper than constantly worry about the bank... And from what I see OD only owns the gear on his body MAYBE that may be company owned as well ....

Gayve. thought i told you material **** means nothing to me. nothing.

50K?! for a crane? you buying another little beater? i could go to the bank right now and qualify for the same thing. why though. its just like buying a 55ft bucket. useless.

there is an oldtimer round these parts with the almost the same setup as you with all kinds of the same **** you claim to have. he smokes crack, Gayve. in my eyes you 2 are equal. you both do the same work with the same ****. what makes you better than he?

cincinnati is a joke town in a joke part of the country. nothing innovative or even worth mentioning even comes from that part of the land.

i'll say it again. even though what you have done with what you got has worked for you doesn't mean you've been doing it right all these years. just means you've worked harder than smarter.

how that achilles' heel treat'n you? best bet is to just rest that up at your age. nothing you can do for it.

stay safe, Gayve.

Not that I really care about your opinion OD but your so far off the ####### deep end with this post that I don't even know where your coming from , I think that your a LITTLE BIT inexperienced as a boss/owner of anything but your dog so for someone who" mules "for someone else you have no business offering anything to business ownership since people like us spend your salary on GAS

Not that I really care about your opinion OD but your so far off the ####### deep end with this post that I don't even know where your coming from , I think that your a LITTLE BIT inexperienced as a boss/owner of anything but your dog so for someone who" mules "for someone else you have no business offering anything to business ownership since people like us spend your salary on GAS

Ouch!
Jeff :)

. thought i told you material **** means nothing to me. nothing.

So just what does mean "something" to you son? Is this it for you.....a few picks and a bunch of braggin and hit the sack and get up the next day and do it all over again?

Most of the high level people I choose to associate with ain't out there workin bustin ass for themselves.......(you can fill in the blank with wife...kids...convalescing parents...).

Is this it for you? I will lay off just outta pity at this point.

I'll buy your old GMC in a heartbeat , thats perfect for me I just want a trunk rig so I can skip the lawn dents , plus it isn't that big so I can run it without anyone seeing the boom sticking up and get jealous , what OD doesn't know or hasn't learned is CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME , and theres no repo men looking for me In FEB. either .... I run what some would call LATE model but they are clean and well maintained and most importantly MINE.... So if they sit thats fine , it was cheaper for me to hire a mechanic / helper than constantly worry about the bank... And from what I see OD only owns the gear on his body MAYBE that may be company owned as well ....
I love my old GMC.........

Last edited:

I'll let you know when I go to sell 101. Truck will drive down to S Jersey easy and will come with full set of new rubber and complete check over although it does not need it. Sell for about $25k

It will pick more top than you think with 91 ft of boom with jib. Although most people on these forums think all they do is 100 foot trees....a 80 foot range tree is plenty big and widespread in most states and it will pick the top of it.

I'll let you know when I go to sell 101. Truck will drive down to S Jersey easy and will come with full set of new rubber and complete check over although it does not need it. Sell for about $25k

It will pick more top than you think with 91 ft of boom with jib. Although most people on these forums think all they do is 100 foot trees....a 80 foot range tree is plenty big and widespread in most states and it will pick the top of it.

OK let me know . I don't even need to paint it ..

LIsten OD flat out , your little hydro is "not " a real crane , as a matter even that piece of tonka toy playground 60 ton AT POS that you borrow from time to time is weak .... You don't know what a real crane is cause your limited experience as a choker setter in trees , I will not even give you the respect of the title climber cause a climber doesn't get pulled up to the work ... Change your name to WORLD FAMOUS ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK with a PHD in BSing , and believe your boss loves you and all his other monkeys until you stop performing ..

LIsten OD flat out , your little hydro is "not " a real crane , as a matter even that piece of tonka toy playground 60 ton AT POS that you borrow from time to time is weak .... You don't know what a real crane is cause your limited experience as a choker setter in trees , I will not even give you the respect of the title climber cause a climber doesn't get pulled up to the work ... Change your name to WORLD FAMOUS ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK with a PHD in BSing , and believe your boss loves you and all his other monkeys until you stop performing ..
doesn't a real crane have wings.......

oh, wait, I'm thinking about the bird......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back