part no# ? unlimited coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spydahead

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Any one know the part no# for the factory unlimited coil,for a 09 372xpw,could'nt find it in search:dizzy:+About how much i will be pay'in for that part? Thanks

Look on Ebay because there was a seller that had brand new OEM unlimited coils for 50 bucks or site sponser Baileys has good aftermarket coils for about the same price. It seems that most like the limited coils, I have no plans on changing the coil on my 372xp. Other than the fact that they need to be tuned in the cut there is no real draw backs to the limited coils IMO. Now if I had to replace my coil due to failure I would probably go with a unlimited one, if I could find one at a decent price.

Do you happen to know what your 372xp is rev limited to,my xpw is only 13,300, seems kind'a low to me.

Mine is limited to the same but that only effects it when I stand there and rev the saw up, in the cut the saw does not turn anywhere close to 13k. At the last GTG I went to there was a highly modded Husqvarna 2100 that was only turning slightly over 12k in the cut.

Ok, go'na give it a tune in the cut and see how she do. Hav'nt done this before, hardwood the best way? or does it make a difference the type of wood?

Back