Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in hopes you have good luck, I too have a p-70 and although the piston is ok now... you never know. I hate to sit by a glean others knowledge,.. but if I had the answers you need I would love to tell you. But I don't so I will have to learn from your experiences . You see a lot of k 650 stuff on eBay I hope it works for you. Jeff

7c64c8af40db67de1a988737bd5cc220.jpg
fd75b16097b785ea5be79fecfdb5cc50.jpg
d545f1738fbcdc4169e43cd86a63931f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ring ends are different but end up opposite sides of the intake, between intake and transfer ports left and right.

Hi guys, sorry to interrupt the conversation but I have a partner R420T that has a dead ignition module (the 2 part - white coil and black thyristor unit) and I remember reading that a Husky 51/55 coil is a direct swap for a F55/F65 but, would that work for the R420 too??? cheers in advance fellas.

hey - i picked up a partner micro today. can anyone help with some info on the 1613? i browsed acresinternet and googled. is it the same as a skill 1613? any IPLs?
does ant bodt know the carb setting for the 1612 partner saw. I have just picked one up recently Iandi want to get it fired up if I can. are coils still available as I cant seem to get a spark? although i'm only available to spin it over with my hand as the pull cord cover hhas to be removed to access the spark plug. I can get a spark of my minii-mac 110 by spinning it with my hand but not the partner. does the partner have points or electronic ignition?

I have been searching around here and some other places about the r440. There is one for sale local to me. I haven't spoke with the gentleman yet but plan on calling tomorrow.

The saw appears complete. I'm just a bit worried finding parts if I need any. If all looks good on it what would be a good price on it? Thanks

506 07 71-01 is indeed an 48mm 2 ring dome top that worked perfectly for my r421t, as far as the coils go I think they interchange fairly well as I have an husky 55 coil on my p70 and an f55 coil and module on my r421t when the two coil set up went bad, hope that helps some one

Tech question on the P85...
What is the "actual" bore and stroke on that model?
How many cc's is it?
I think Acre's has the stroke wrong, or it's considerably less than 85cc...

Can anybody explain to me the sudden interest in the 5000 plus...
It's no secret that I do have a bunch of them but I have had them for years. Seems lately that everybody wants one . And offering some good money for old obsolete saws.
One young fellow in particular showed up at my house last night. He said he had money and he wasn't leaving without one... He left disappointed but it kind of creeped me out...
This is starting to drive me crazy.. Does anyone have any advice?

Can anybody explain to me the sudden interest in the 5000 plus...
It's no secret that I do have a bunch of them but I have had them for years. Seems lately that everybody wants one . And offering some good money for old obsolete saws.
One young fellow in particular showed up at my house last night. He said he had money and he wasn't leaving without one... He left disappointed but it kind of creeped me out...
This is starting to drive me crazy.. Does anyone have any advice?

Send them all to me I will even pay shipping:D:D

Back