Partner Id

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
c2a7_1.JPG

Any help with an id on this?

something i happened upon.. not the saw i've been trying to fix up...

:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Don't know much about Partner, but it looks like the same basic unit as the K650 concrete saw if that helps to jog anyone's memory.

Dan

Am I the only one that thinks it resembles an S65?

Buddy's dad has one...Will have to snap a couple pics next time I'm over that way

Freakingstang said:

Buddy's dad has one...Will have to snap a couple pics next time I'm over that way
:) S55 or S65 was my first thought because of all the black coloring, but according to CSCC they have a top cover that also cover the plug - could have been changed out with an older type though......:greenchainsaw:

Freakingstang said:

I thought that too,but the cover doesnt hide the spark and the cover was black if i remember.

HiOctane said:
I thought that too,but the cover doesnt hide the spark and the cover was black if i remember.

It is not black in the pictures at CSCC, but I have seen indications before the Partner played a bit around with where the black color was on the semi-fro/farmer models....:bang:

Does it help that it was listed as having a 21 in bar? Would be cool if there was a database for these that did an id based on serial number. I have a jonsereds as well that came with a sandvick speed bar and my only real clue with my limited experience is the serial... that and an old small engine repair shop sticker...

:greenchainsaw:

It is hard to Id these even if they are original.

Ignition system, cylinder, heated handles or not, starter, cylinder cover etc...

All this combined can make a good guess, but not defenitive.

It is hard to Id these even if they are original.

Ignition system, cylinder, heated handles or not, starter, cylinder cover etc...

All this combined can make a good guess, but not defenitive.

Latest posts

Back