Partner P85 wants its spark back.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just picked up a Partner P85 at the dump for $10. I recently brought it to Faulkner's in Bangor,ME to have them look it over. Everythings nice and tight. Great compression. Fuel line is rotted... no biggy. Last I checked they said the coil was shorting/ no spark. The part in there is a Prufrex 325020 A. Any known fixes or swaps for this? Any leads on old dealers with parts to support this saw? Anyone with a P85 or P100 that is totally F-'d asides from the coil? No time limit on this. The guys at the shop are also on the lookout. Thanks in advance.

A Jonsereds 1020 is a partner p100 I think a mcculloch promac 1000 is too. You might try a jred dealer. If you are after a nice running one I have a p85 with a modded muffler that is a real powerhouse I'm thinking of selling in a month or so,(need to cut up some bigger trees first).

Thanks for the leads. Feel free to let me know when you want to unload that P85. Funny, I was hoping to get a "matched set" of some sort of largish saw at some point for milling purposes.

Back