Partner P85 wants its spark back.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gunnarfan

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Just picked up a Partner P85 at the dump for $10. I recently brought it to Faulkner's in Bangor,ME to have them look it over. Everythings nice and tight. Great compression. Fuel line is rotted... no biggy. Last I checked they said the coil was shorting/ no spark. The part in there is a Prufrex 325020 A. Any known fixes or swaps for this? Any leads on old dealers with parts to support this saw? Anyone with a P85 or P100 that is totally F-'d asides from the coil? No time limit on this. The guys at the shop are also on the lookout. Thanks in advance.

MOE

ArboristSite Guru
A Jonsereds 1020 is a partner p100 I think a mcculloch promac 1000 is too. You might try a jred dealer. If you are after a nice running one I have a p85 with a modded muffler that is a real powerhouse I'm thinking of selling in a month or so,(need to cut up some bigger trees first).

gunnarfan

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Thanks for the leads. Feel free to let me know when you want to unload that P85. Funny, I was hoping to get a "matched set" of some sort of largish saw at some point for milling purposes.

Latest posts