• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Parts for older Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An-En

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Gettin ready to rebuild an old Stihl 034 avs so I would like to replace all gaskets, seals, and lines. What is a good online place that I can buy everything in one shot?
Thank you for your time.

Be carefull with that china aftermarket crap from HLS. I just threw out another junk aftermarket fuel line yesterday. Gaskets might be ok and I have used some aftermarket seals but do your self a favor and just get a OEM fuel and impulse line.

Also be aware, the 034's used two different fuel lines. If you end up with the large grommet line and a tank with a small hole, you can drill it out to fit the bigger line.

Thank you for the info and heads up. Since I made this post I went ahead and got fuel and impuls line from a dealer. Impuls line was so old that it would not stay on the nipple. Got that old super running again and back to the owner .
Have both style fuel lines on the shelf now for next project, but I am tempted to drill the tank next time since new style line seems to be longer. What size drill bit should I use? Looks like a 9mm?
I have a 024 coming my way that is completely wrecked (fell out of the tree) but it has running engine, it is an early one with front tension screw so I am positive that the fuel line will be old style straight one.

Latest posts

Back