• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade PARTS:Husky 40, Echo CS-3000---FREE (shipping only)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Boyer

Mike Boyer

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
The Husky 40 went swimming in Hurricane Sandy, so only the plastics are likely any good, The CS-3000 has a roughed up P/C- and I got it just as you see it, but it Didn't go Swimming in Salt water, so it may have other good parts.
Bottom line on the Husky 40--if anyone can use anything that's left, it's yours for the cost of shipping--I've got nothing in it. Same deal on the Echo,( but the coil and flywheel are already gone). If nobody needs anything after a few weeks it'll all hit the recycle bin. I'd rather send the whole thing (either) rather than parts, unless I get a couple requests right away for specific parts (to where I might be able to help out more than one person), But --Nothing is hard and fast, just hoping I can help someone out instead of just the junkman. Thanks, mike

Latest posts