Paul Bunyan Show, Going?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This coming weekend just east of Cambridge Ohio on I-70 , two exits I think.. Required attendance for people who like wood cutting, burning wood and good hamburgers. I will be there Saturday with the wife and boy. Easy to spot as I should have the only bright orange Allis Chalmers hat at the show. Say hey iffen ya see me.

Don't think I am gonna be able to make it :( ....got some priorities to take care of. There was a thread about it in the chainsaw section too. Sounds like a really good time with all of the big companies present.

going

This will be the third year that I have attended the show. I think its a great time
to get together with other wood nuts and see what kind or new equipment is out there. I also enjoy the seminars that are put on by Husqvarna. I will be there on 10/3/08.

I will be attending the show again this year for the 3rd year also! taking down the pop up camper behind the stihl mobile! I love watching the lumberjack competitions, especially the hot saws! The weather looks like its going to be beautiful this year. last year was waaaay to hot and miserable.! good campfire weather this year!!

Stihl066 which route do you take to get there. I live near Green Springs and was thinking about going down. Has to be about a 3 hour drive I would guess.

Me and my brother are going on Friday 10/3. this is our first time going, were really looking forward to it. it should be a good good time and I hope to learn a few things at the tree felling seminar.

Iam going........

I'll be going down with a friend or two may be.My friends wife has the flu .Iam going down for sure.Hanniedog i take sr 19 to 30 and take that east until 77 then head south.If any body else has a better way to go down.Will be wearing a jonsered hat.

Here is a link:

Paul Bunyan Show

paulbunyan_logo.gif

Might have to make the trip.

Last edited:
I thought it was disappointing It seemed like there were fewer vendors and the vendors had fewer items. The crowd on Saturday looked a little slim to me.
Phil

I'll be going down with a friend or two may be.My friends wife has the flu .Iam going down for sure.Hanniedog i take sr 19 to 30 and take that east until 77 then head south.If any body else has a better way to go down.Will be wearing a jonsered hat.

Heh, those roads take me back. I once lived in that area ( Calcutta ) and was thinking of taking the boys to see their family on that side of the country.

I didnt make the show but it did sound like something for another time I get out there, which isn't often enough.

Hope the show went well.

The show was great!:clap: :clap: 3 new logg splitter co.'s there that weren't there last year.I might of saw Butch(OH).Frarver was there and Iron&oak,green mfg. is getting into the splitter market.:greenchainsaw:

I thought it was disappointing It seemed like there were fewer vendors and the vendors had fewer items. The crowd on Saturday looked a little slim to me.
Phil

I agree. We were ther on Saturday as well. Not sure why there appeared to be less attendees and vendors over last year. Last year was hot & miserable and the weather this year couldn't have been better.

Either way, we still managed to have a good time.

hanniedog, i took 250 east down to savanah and then got on 302 to wooster and back on 250 till i got t0 77 and then 70... a nice scenic drive through some amish country, sorry didn't see get back on here to check the posts. i thinkt he attendance was good on saturday, sunday it slacked real bad.. i think its due to the high gas prices... bad economy, and being able to look up all the information online these days.. but over all i had a blast. the weather was waaay better than last year, to bad the furnace in the camper woudln't work ! haha

Latest posts

Back