Paul Bunyon Show 2010 who's going???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be there with the family on Saturday barring flood or famine. One of the things I look forward to each year.

show

Gonna try to make it all weekend, gonna have the wife and possibly daughter enter the women s cutting contest :chainsaw::greenchainsaw:

Won't be there this year:(:(.Going to work in Evansville,In for a month.Better then unemployment.

I heard it was really bad this year and that it will be the last year at Cambridge. I'd like to see it move to Geauga Co. next year.
Phil

Seemed alright to me, bad in what way? Exibitor numbers were down but what trade show isnt? Rumor I heard was going to Chillicothe next year and going to move every two years

Seemed alright to me, bad in what way? Exibitor numbers were down but what trade show isnt? Rumor I heard was going to Chillicothe next year and going to move every two years
The guy I talked to said he heard paid attendance was only 5700. He thought the exibitors were way down but I guess it's all perspective.
Phil

Back