Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
farmer steve i was just at the sale today and got a nice load for a buddy. i also get all my stihl parts and inventory from cedar grove. thier a good group of guys to work with and they know their stuff about stihl saws. i just bought a new 660 about a month ago. traded my old 660 in on a new one. they said its the last 660 they will sell. going to the new stock now.
hey 660,what kinda prices yesterday.lowell the repair guy really knows his poop.might go sat.did you ever see a guy walkin around the sale with a measuring stick checking the loads out? thats me.:laugh: really jerks some of the sellers chains.

haven't had a chance to call showrguy.i guess we need to get a good list of people coming for sure and what people will be bring besides saws.hate to end up with 10 pots of baked beans.:dizzy: i can take names if people coming will pm me(start a conversation). gotta get the chain spinning.
Steve.

haven't had a chance to call showrguy.i guess we need to get a good list of people coming for sure and what people will be bring besides saws.hate to end up with 10 pots of baked beans.:dizzy: i can take names if people coming will pm me(start a conversation). gotta get the chain spinning.
Steve.

Would you like me to have people PM you if they are coming? I can put it in the first post.

An addy would be nice unless showrguy doesn't want it published. Ohhhh I is so excited. I'm sending my 660 to Monkey Man early next month, I really hope it will be done in time.

I would feel like a real prude running others bad boy saws and not having one to offer of my own.

I would also like to start working on some donated door prizes / raffle give away things... to those who buy a ticket(s) and all the money would go to showrguy?

Hats, shirts, chains, bars or whatever?

I plan to be there with a buddy. I can bring my MS261 and my 044, even an old 041FB, all bought new and all stock. I'm hoping to see a mildly modified version of the 261.

Latest posts

Back