Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You missed out today, Dave.
zu7eteme.jpg

My schedule is looking like I should be there. Consider yourself invited.

Wooo hooo! Thank you. My 660 is getting shipped to mr Monkey early next month. It will be the very first ported saw I have ran or owned.

I'm very eager to run it.

Get the one done that you use the most.
Good advice but then I'd have to send all of them out lol. No I understand what your saying but when I go to cut wood the bed of my truck is filled with saws. I don't like to discriminate but I think the 660 would be my first candidate.

I have had two 64s and a 660, 3120 done by Randy. I personally liked the 64s better as the power was there and they weighed a little less. I am thinking the next one I have done is going to be a 066 or my 261c

I got 1 064 and a 038 mag ll ported by randy and a 026 by him also haven't run the 026 much and am doing another 026 powdered and complete rebuild

the 064 is a beast and fun too run !

I'm planning on making this gtg !

Anyone have a mill they want to demonstrate at the gtg? I need a log sliced up and was going to have my sawyer do it, but that could be fun there.

I have a Woodmizer LT15. If enough interest I could maybe bring it.

Anyone have a mill they want to demonstrate at the gtg? I need a log sliced up and was going to have my sawyer do it, but that could be fun there.
You may want to talk to showrguy, I think he has a mill that hasn't been put on a saw yet

yea, i got a 42" panthermill that i have'nt used yet, if someone wants to test drive it..

on a more somber note,
my father in law died suddenly of a heartattach this past thursday, he was 71, still cut his own firewood and split with a maul..
i was really looking foreward to see him running a ported 50cc saw at the gtg..
wife is handling it the best she can, they were very, very, close..
sorry to share that with you guys..

ok, now to a happy note,
by may, all this dam ice should be melted away and we can have the saws running, chips flying, grill grillin, crockpots crocken and so on...
looking foreward to meeting some folks in person...

yea, i got a 42" panthermill that i have'nt used yet, if someone wants to test drive it..

on a more somber note,
my father in law died suddenly of a heartattach this past thursday, he was 71, still cut his own firewood and split with a maul..
i was really looking foreward to see him running a ported 50cc saw at the gtg..
wife is handling it the best she can, they were very, very, close..
sorry to share that with you guys..

ok, now to a happy note,
by may, all this dam ice should be melted away and we can have the saws running, chips flying, grill grillin, crockpots crocken and so on...
looking foreward to meeting some folks in person...
sorry to hear that chuck.prayers sent to your family.
Steve

very sorry to hear of ur loss. those old guys were what made this country great. the ones that were not afraid to do an honest mans works purely because they enjoyed it. i never pass up the chance to sit and just listen to an older man talk about their lives and the changes that they have seen. its truely a great.

Latest posts

Back