Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uju3ymyn.jpg

Hey kris...

[quote="psuiewalsh, post: 4683191, member: 62407"
Hey kris...[/quote]

Holy crap.... I need a loader like that really bad.
My buddy is an excavator and he has been trying to sell me his old one, but it's not in the budget... Not even close..... Lol

I have an idea. Does anyone have access or available to large quantities of "decent" bar oil? Like 5 gal or 55 gal drums that can be broken down. Maybe lower price if you supply your own container. Seems that is one of the hard things for me to find. Put me in for 15 gallon or maybe more price depending. Take preorders to get idea on gallons needed to order.....

I get bar oil for 32 a case of 4 gal. (I was paying 6.99/gal but it went up for the winter). How much are you paying?

The bar oil I buy is Tractor supply when its on sale. 7-9.00 a gallon. I tried buying it in larger qty and there was no price break. I have never really found any cheaper. I dont need a 55 gal drum but it has to be cheaper by bulk. I always thought a 15 gal drum wld be nice for myself, friends/family and customers.

Yeah... I'm coveting the full wrap. I can't seem to get my hands on one for mine.

Back