Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything but I don't know if you guys fish or not but May 3 is the first day of walleye season in Pa. Don't think I can make it anyway just a little to far for me. Would have been nice to meet some of you guys though. I know any day is not going to work for everybody but just something to think about thats all.

Ron.

Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything but I don't know if you guys fish or not but May 3 is the first day of walleye season in Pa. Don't think I can make it anyway just a little to far for me. Would have been nice to meet some of you guys though. I know any day is not going to work for everybody but just something to think about thats all.

Ron.
Son of a b .... That weekend falls just after the second trout stocking at my cabin and corresponds with my spring turkey season... which is the only time I get out to fish or hunt turkeys so I guess we know where I will be. But I will keep you in guys in mind since there is a tree that needs to come down at the cabin.

Son of a b .... That weekend falls just after the second trout stocking at my cabin and corresponds with my spring turkey season... which is the only time I get out to fish or hunt turkeys so I guess we know where I will be. But I will keep you in guys in mind since there is a tree that needs to come down at the cabin.
leave them dumb little fish alone..hehe
if ya get here early enough ya can hunt turkeys for a few hours then run some kickass saws for another couple of hours.........what's not to love ???
the kicker about schedueling anything involving more than about 3 people is that it ain't gonna work out for some.......sorry..
edit} they do stock the creek below my house too ..

leave them dumb little fish alone..hehe
if ya get here early enough ya can hunt turkeys for a few hours then run some kickass saws for another couple of hours.........what's not to love ???
the kicker about schedueling anything involving more than about 3 people is that it ain't gonna work out for some.......sorry..
edit} they do stock the creek below my house too ..

There are a few streams they stock around here:) Id rather catch some smallmouth bass anyways that are not stock! That being said I can fish whenever I can only go to this GTG at best once a year!

I pick GTG! :rock:

I like the new title, I'm with you Chuck those fish will be fine for a day haha. Wood chipper are you back by the ymca grounds? Me and my family hunt by the duncannon watershed on the little mountain.

Welcome, Welcome... I am new as well, Ok so a GTG is when a bunch of saw guys and gals near and far (get together) and run big, small, old and new chainsaws. Share knowledge, tell stories about well anything hunting, fishing, saws etc... There is food and whatever else people bring. I am hoping to get some door prizes as well.

hey woodchipper95 i am totally new to this site and was wandering what this gtg ur talking about is exactly?

Latest posts

Back