Pets that like a warm fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laughing: My wife's little Dachshund lays right in front of the heat register in the mornings...
If for some reason the blower stops he'll stick is head inside the register and start barking...
He has you trained. He knows his action gets the blower going, (gets you up to put more wood in the furnace) well most of the time.
My wife has been ill for the last week and this is the first thing to make her laugh.
Dogs sure can make us laugh. Our JRT can be a real comedian at times. Just what are they thinking?
Got us trained before we knew it.

Certainly is nice to see all of the happy cats and dogs who appreciate all of our effort to keep the home fires burning:happy:

I hope that those jugs don't have shine in them! Looks like that stove has overheated a few times.
... a few times LOL , that thing has had the cherry knocked off of it for a long time , i don't know why the voglezang factory would even paint a cast iron stove, iron blackens with use anyway , the crap paint kept smoking off and setting the smoke detectors off , so i just burned it off , this spring i am going to tear it down and re seal the joints and strip all the paint off of it , i have another one just like it from US stove and oddly enough it never was painted .

those jugs are a antique crock and a butter churn that belonged to my great , great grandmother .

I have tried to teach my black lab how to stack firewood, but instead he just sniffs out mouse nests in the wood pile. I take him into the woods to cut, but he just sits down facing towards home with his back towards me, waiting for my wife to call him home and save his butt. Perhaps this firewood ADD is due to the hard life he has led, as captured in the following video. If viewing it pulls at your heartstrings, then please loosen the pay pal purse strings and donate to the cause. Enjoy.

I have tried to teach my black lab how to stack firewood, but instead he just sniffs out mouse nests in the wood pile. I take him into the woods to cut, but he just sits down facing towards home with his back towards me, waiting for my wife to call him home and save his butt. Perhaps this firewood ADD is due to the hard life he has led, as captured in the following video. If viewing it pulls at your heartstrings, then please loosen the pay pal purse strings and donate to the cause. Enjoy.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Latest posts

Back