Pex crimp tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going thru central boiler, use their adjustable clamps.If you need to take apart, all you do is loosen them up-no cutting needed.

:agree2: Yes, the adjustables are the way to go. However, just because you remove the clamp doesn't mean you can easily take the pex off the fitting . When the clamp is squeezed it forever changes the diameter of the pex. I've had the cut the pex.

:cheers:

Had no problem..

I bought the $39.95 tool from the same seller and it worked flawlessly on 1" pex for me. Also got extra clamps. Check the sellers "store". Good seller...

I have that tool from ebay also, been fine for me but I'm literally just now starting to use it, have a bunch of lines next to each other ready to crimp but have only crimped maybe four 1" lines...seems pretty well built especially for a home owner....it's a huge money saver over buying all those sized crimpers individually. I bought it from one of his regualar auctions, not a buy it now...got it under 100 bucks.

just bought one yesterday at home depot 149 95 does the four sizes good solid unit was at lowes last night they had them for 99.99 but some of the peices were seperate came out about the same price wise.

Actually Chugbug forgot to mention...think your the one from Benton..I'm in Bloomsburg, your welcome to come check out the crimper if you want.

Maybe once my OWB is actually hooked up :) I hate seeing it sitting there with no fire in it :(

We have a HEPS hardware store close to us.
They been letting people buy the tool, and then return it, and get their
money back, providing the tool is still in good condition. Think renting :)
We paid $ 65 just for the tool by itself, and we owned it. Did not have to turn it back in. We ended up giving it to our friend who did the electric and inside water plumbing for us. It was what he wanted for his labor.
Worked for us :) Then he also did hubby's Dad's OWB setup.

Latest posts

Back