Pics of you favorite saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He got Homelite410 to machine turn it (also known as jeweling) on the CNC mill. Basically sand a bar down to bare metal, coat it with abrasive, and push a spinning tip onto it to create a swirled scratch pattern. Homelite410 did a stenciled screen paint of "Stihl" on top. It looks nice, but won't hold up to use. It was also damn expensive for the service. Only for ported saw polishers.
You shouldn't really speak if you don't know the story. People like you give this place a bad rap. PSP? "I have a potty mouth" buddy. Jealousy creates a lot of hard feelings around this place huh?

f3d81b22eb5ab1b59473d2226975dd5d.jpg
5d078567b434c94c425781886745a774.jpg
I am not a stihl fan by any means but that oh64 is sexxy!

My favorite is this 2075 Poulan 36cc chainsaw. It has , and still is, been with me the longest. Survived the introduction to ethanol gasoline. One of the smallest of the lot, but don't tell it that. It is one fiesty lil machine, especially after adding the pro style bar, and a pro semi-chisel chain.PRO 91 SPEA finally 007.jpg

Back