pictures of dead saw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they first came out yes, especially when doing a lot of limb work. If I remember correctly Husky suggested running richer oil mix at the time. This was only an issue early on, and with saws that had lots of hours.

Now you're getting in step!

And for the record...it is Führer.

sorry, was just quoting Andre!

sorry, was just quoting Andre!

It's OK...I know you're a closet Husky fan.

But while we are straightening the record, Roger Whittaker ROCKED Dirty Old Town when Shane was only 11 years old...

It's OK...I know you're a closet Husky fan.

But while we are straightening the record, Roger Whittaker ROCKED Dirty Old Town when Shane was only 11 years old...

jeez, wanna look over my taxes too? lol, I knew it wasn't original and other bands have done it. Heard a guy once say ; "all we can hope, as musicians, is to present it to someone who hasn't heard it before."
If we're truly setting the record straight, Husqvarna makes damn fine saws, but I'll never admit that on this forum :hmm3grin2orange:

jeez, wanna look over my taxes too? lol, I knew it wasn't original and other bands have done it. Heard a guy once say ; "all we can hope, as musicians, is to present it to someone who hasn't heard it before."
If we're truly setting the record straight, the Wild Thing is a damn fine saw, but I'll never admit that on this forum :hmm3grin2orange:

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use "Roger Whittaker" and "rocked" in the same sentence.

Time to laugh!!!

first of all, i had hard time taking things apart since there aint a dealer around here. made my own flywheel puller, and took 2 hrs just to figure out how to get the case half off, but it was SO STUPID/REDNECK the way i did it, i had to take pictures and laugh...used the old leather belt to keep wrench from sliding off.
random

random

Also, there's some guoging in the case, which im betting means it's no good, correct?

random

random

Back