Pictures of My Homemade Porty III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope putting stupid hasps on classified material storage facilties, dumb yes very dumb. Then some #### comes out and says my weld has a crack it was slag, best part in pointing this crack out he proceeds to touch my fresh weld not quite glowing hot but you could heat your coffee on it. I got my revenge. I not much of mig welder a I am learning though, I am a superb TIG and SMAW (stick) welder. Government sent me to collage for a year to learn and then gave me six more of practice. Plus gave me a welding shop with all the goodies but it sounds like you aren't hurting too bad.
Jared

Nope putting stupid hasps on classified material storage facilties, dumb yes very dumb. Then some #### comes out and says my weld has a crack it was slag, best part in pointing this crack out he proceeds to touch my fresh weld not quite glowing hot but you could heat your coffee on it. I got my revenge. I not much of mig welder a I am learning though, I am a superb TIG and SMAW (stick) welder. Government sent me to collage for a year to learn and then gave me six more of practice. Plus gave me a welding shop with all the goodies but it sounds like you aren't hurting too bad.
Jared

I'm only hurtin as bad as I want to be.:cheers: So you don't chew snoose huh? I don't have a guy on my crew that doesn't.

did but quit wife hates the stuff and I hated spitting in the mask, and MY stomach got tore up swallowing it which I did a majority of the time.
Jared

Latest posts

Back