Pile of saws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great pile to tinker with. I bet the owner of all that knows exactly what they have and what works too. ;)

Now there is a couple of hours of play time in that pile ;)

Look around for a set of av mounts for a Jred 70 av mounts in that pile would ya? in fact, send the pile o saws to my place, I have a perfect spot for em, right in my aunts garage LOL.

As a matter of fact they are all mine, the price toy was the Joby R7, but there is as far as I know a few good Partners too. I intend to scrap up and sell as many as possible, If I have it in collection, I would guess I get my money back, and some for next project,

How long have you been collecting Mange, that is quite a pile you have there, :cool: doing a little spring cleaning??

I see a ladder on the left side of one of the pics, let me guess you got more saws stuffed in the rafters, hiding them from Mrs. Mange, right.

Larry

Thats just a pile of saws he just picked up within the past week. impressive huh? if I got that many saws, I'd have to hide em in my aunts garage, and keep that locked all the time.

If I brought that many saws home and my wife found out about it, ME and the saws would be on Ebay quickly and at a real cheap price. :) Good for you Mange, have fun with your collection.

I think here is about 50 saws to add to the collection, the rest will be sold.
I am not sure how I will sell But I lean towards E-bay or something like that.

woodsjunkie said:
Hear is a small pile I picked up just for the kicks.

Sweet pile, if you want to get rid of any of those blue homey ez or xl-12 let me know, I have a nice spot for them waiting. ;)

That is cheeting, your's are already put together! ;)

Loos like there is many nice saws there, congrats!!

Mange said:
That is cheeting, your's are already put together!
Thats alright Mange if it bothers you that yours aren't you can ship them over here and I will play with the parts pile for awhile ;)

Latest posts

Back