Brush and debris pile burning in cold weather?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never answered the question
You ran from it.
You are scared to answer as that will show your hypocrisy.

Just Kidding No GIF by MJ5

For the purposes of this forum, I would suggest it's pretty easy to spot the pros based on the quality of their advice...
So does driving around in a beat up, smashed up 27 year 2 wheel drive pickup with "professional" painted on the side make a person a pro?

Yes, Bill, congratulations, you're now a pro... pics or it didn't happen...
I did not say that was me. I have never driven around in a beat up old, smashed up old truck with "professional" slapped on the side.

You might want to ask the opinion of another person here.

The answer might surprise you since you seem to make many assumptions that in reality are simply not true

Are you shooting implied insults at me again, Bill?
I don't own any trucks with that description either. Besides, "Professional" refers to the quality and type of person, not the sharpness of writing implements nor the shine of the paint on their tools. The term refers to the qualities and employment of a person.

Folks. Let's quit feeding the troll. You are certainly spending enough energy here to qualify as a professional troll.

Are you shooting implied insults at me again, Bill?
I don't own any trucks with that description either. Besides, "Professional" refers to the quality and type of person, not the sharpness of writing implements nor the shine of the paint on their tools. The term refers to the qualities and employment of a person.

Folks. Let's quit feeding the troll. You are certainly spending enough energy here to qualify as a professional troll.
What insult did I imply? I used very simple words and mentioned no names. If it hit close to home for you then that is on you, not me.

Latest posts

Back