Pioneer 1420 chainsaw info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69mach1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a 1420 pioneer chainsaw in fair shape with a 24 in bar looking for info on the saw possibly a value on it if i decided to sell it thanks guys

Hi undee70ss i will get some pics on Saturday for you its at my dads house i just bought another saw new dont know if i want to fix this one or sell it it was my first saw just need info on the saw and what parts i can get new if any thanks

20181208_151051.jpg i grabbed the pull cord pulled a few times and it broke going to have to rewind and see if it will start

Older saws like that, if they aren't minty and running, don't bring a lot of $$$. If it runs, all the parts are there, no cracked/corroded metal, decent paint...$25-100.00. Sorry, but they just don't have a big market. That one looks decent, but if it isn't running it's just a parts saw.

It's been a while since I have use the saw I did drain the gas and run the carb out the fuel

The only reason why I quit using the saw is The Recoil lugs skip once in awhile parts were hard to find for it it turned over quite well but I pulled the recoil out LOL got to rewind it and see if it'll fire not really looking to sell it just trying to see if value that's all or any information of parts were available for it

Latest posts

Back