Pioneer 750 worthwhile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClassicQuality

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
4D1587BF-BD40-4934-BD62-E46945E2EC4D.jpeg 0648DDD5-BA03-4F52-B703-A5459C2D394F.jpeg hi all I just recently started collecting old chainsaws, got 5 so far :) I was curious what everyone’s opinion of this pioneer 750 are? Guy has it in a scrap heap of about 2 dozen other old saws of which I plan on revisiting. Everything appears to be there but the motor/starter is seized. It has what appears to be a factory installed 32” bar on it he’s asking $80 I was considering only because I have heard great things about these old pioneers not to sure what I should do here???

They were heavy torque pulling saws running big cutter chain, mostly .404 or bigger and they actually cur really good. The vibration got to many users and their hands paid the price. I was young and it never got me bad, the older gents around me got it worse. They did really well with 20 - 24" bars in hardwood, I was cutting at lest 50 cord of firewood a year with the 600 series saws.

Latest posts

Back