• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pioneer P51's and p41's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. I think Dana is still recovering from a big box of guide bars he had to pick up off of his porch.;)

Here are some 51 and 61 pics and I'll look for the 41's.

Attachments

• p51,s for sale (2).JPG
    p51,s for sale (2).JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 37
  • p51,s for sale (3).JPG
    p51,s for sale (3).JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 38
  • p51,s for sale (4).JPG
    p51,s for sale (4).JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 35
  • p51,s for sale (5).JPG
    p51,s for sale (5).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 34
  • p61 new (1).JPG
    p61 new (1).JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 36
  • p61 new (8).JPG
    p61 new (8).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 37
Here is a before and after pic of one of the p41's, the poor thing had been left for dead.

Attachments

• P41's (3).JPG
    P41's (3).JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 45
  • p41's (6).JPG
    p41's (6).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 44
For the power heads, $275 and shipping on the P61, $180 each on the p51's and $150 on the p41's. I can sell them easy during firewood season but not during the summer. Thanks for asking, Jonathan.

Think about it! Wind blowing thru your hair, 98cc's of classic power trembling in your hands as the trees around you drop sap on their bark, like cowards. A whiff of 1,000,000 year old animal existence blends with mans best technology as smoke passes your nostrils and brings a tear to your eye. You are one, you are the only one, you are the master.

Think about it! Wind blowing thru your hair, 98cc's of classic power trembling in your hands as the trees around you drop sap on their bark, like cowards. A whiff of 1,000,000 year old animal existence blends with mans best technology as smoke passes your nostrils and brings a tear to your eye. You are one, you are the only one, you are the master.

Pure poetry, man. Pure poetry.

Except the wind will have to blow through my beard.

Oh man what a nice bunch of classic saws, wish I had some extra $. I love my P-61, havent got to run it much but sometimes I just start it to hear it idle and watch it bounce across the floor lol. These saws sure sound mean.

How could anyone NOT buy one of these saws after hearing this!

Latest posts

Back