• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pioneer P51's and p41's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did the cut go Jonathan?
It was really good. We had a pretty good pile of logs to buck for the guys doing the splitting. Then two of us wandered up the slope a little ways, and dropped eight large dead standing Aspens, and cut those into ten footers for parking area bumpers.

The only bummer was I had my super clean 261/262 conversion burn up. I just got it back last week. :(
20150530_134613.jpg
20150530_130855.jpg

I seem to have become the Arizona Pioneer king in the last year, I have four P41's and three p51's up for sale. Here is a picture of one of the P51's with a new 28" bar and semi chisel chain, it is missing the operator present lever but will change that at request. The bar is a hard nose old school, real steel .058, $250 shipped to the lower 48.
Do you still have a p51 for sale buy any chance.

I seem to have become the Arizona Pioneer king in the last year, I have four P41's and three p51's up for sale. Here is a picture of one of the P51's with a new 28" bar and semi chisel chain, it is missing the operator present lever but will change that at request. The bar is a hard nose old school, real steel .058, $250 shipped to the lower 48.

Do you have the bow bar pioneer for sale on the Albuquerque CL ?

Latest posts

Back