Plant Based Jerky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Really??? 3.5 ounces for $2 is very inexpensive for Jerky. Normally $3+ for one ounce of beef jerky. I’ll give this a try.

Wow! Incredible flavor, and if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was meat. Same texture and bite feel.

I found this in the bargain cart near the meat section of the grocery store. I’m now tempted to run out and buy what’s left in the cart.

1675977115769.jpeg

Really??? 3.5 ounces for $2 is really inexpensive for Jerky. Normally $3+ for an ounce of beef jerky. I’ll give this a try.

Wow! Incredible flavor, and if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was meat. Same texture and bite feel.

I found this in the bargain cart near the meat section of the grocery store. I’m now tempted to run out and buy what’s left in the cart.

View attachment 1056456
Sounds like you enjoyed the flavor.. On the other side would be the ingredients. I'm interested if it's just a bag of chemicals.. I am seeing pictures of lab coats in a cubicle mixing "the brew".

Really??? 3.5 ounces for $2 is very inexpensive for Jerky. Normally $3+ for one ounce of beef jerky. I’ll give this a try.

View attachment 1056456

Thats an awfully expensive salad thats gone off... I try not to eat the brown lettuce...

i won’t eat turkey/chicken sausage so I darned sure will not eat plant based jerky. Give me the original stuff or nothing :rock:

Thanks! I bet there are a lot of people that wouldn't even try something like this. Because of that there were 4 more still in the bargain cart at the same grocery store. Since I bought the 1 on Thursday, I bet the remaining 4 were untouched and just waiting for me. Since my initial purchase I see on Amazon and Walmart that these are quite expensive. Again thanks for being a "I know what I like, all else can go to hell, and phook JBiden too" kinda guy. :clap:

Walmart -->

1676138558598.png

Okay, now I'm mad.

1676141091162.jpeg

Do not eat packet. WTF! Now I'm feeling a bit sick. Larger Font, BOLD, in RED, at least 3 Exclamation Points, on the front,,, and maybe, maybe, I would have known.

I'm calling my lawyer. Lawsuits for everybody!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I was just stating my preference for “the real thing” in my response..You can eat Whatever pleases you! And yes to your assessment of Bidum :)

Sincerest thanks to you. I was going to make some chili tomorrow. I start with a can, then add some black (no association to ANTIFA) beans, some pork sausage, onions, and a pepper or two. Is that okay with you, not to liberal?

And is milk okay?

Eating is so much better when approved by some annonomuas a-hole on the intenet. :rolleyes:

Sincerest thanks to you. I was going to make some chili tomorrow. I start with a can, then add some black (no association to ANTIFA) beans, some pork sausage, onions, and a pepper or two. Is that okay with you, not to liberal?

And is milk okay?

Eating is so much better when approved by some annonomuas a-hole on the intenet. :rolleyes:
As long as all ingredients were produced by an American farmer you are fine.

Latest posts

Back