PNW, GTG, DATES POLL(I hope)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Date for the 2nd annual PNW GTG

• Total voters
So who is who and who is showing????

I am bringing a freshly built 460, a brand new just built 372xpw, a 390xp and my modded 880.

I am also bringing a pole, two strippers, 3kegs and a lawn chair.
What B&C I have a stock 460 w factory dual port see if I can match bar and chain for good side by side comparison

Gonna Miss Some Guys!

Without you BigBad I am leaving behind all the local sales papers you like to scan for deals.
Without you Lou I am going to have to look elsewhere for a fun helper in case that 1000 carb acts up.
Without you RR2 "T" is going to have to break in some new cook!
Without Flea to willingly run all my saws I am going to have to be more forceful with others and do more myself.
Without Wood4heat who is going to talk bikes with me?
Without Dean, there goes openess, theory, and controversy!
Without Lakeside, what am I going to do with the box of sprung pullstarts?
BUT..........:clap:........I sure am looking forward new experiences and to meeting all the new faces that will be there who share the same disease!:cheers:

Now if that Son in Law gets here we can be on our way!!!!!!!

Without you BigBad I am leaving behind all the local sales papers you like to scan for deals.
Without you Lou I am going to have to look elsewhere for a fun helper in case that 1000 carb acts up.
Without you RR2 "T" is going to have to break in some new cook!
Without Flea to willingly run all my saws I am going to have to be more forceful with others and do more myself.
Without Wood4heat who is going to talk bikes with me?
Without Dean, there goes openess, theory, and controversy!
Without Lakeside, what am I going to do with the box of sprung pullstarts?
BUT..........:clap:........I sure am looking forward new experiences and to meeting all the new faces that will be there who share the same disease!:cheers:

Now if that Son in Law gets here we can be on our way!!!!!!!

well, i;ll be there with catsup, mustard & mayo (it's the best i can do!)-- and whatever else i pick up as i leave Lincoln City... the weather is WONDERFUL, the beach is phenomenal... be safe getting here, y'all!

Just got back from Spotted Owl's . He's got a nice place there...lots of room and plenty of wood to cut.

Just a word of caution. We broke down an oak deck and some of the logs might have a wee bit of gravel in them. Maybe we'll have some chain sharpening competitions.:)

I'm bringing a double layer chocolate cake. Looks like a friend is going to come along for the ride and he'll bring his old poulan.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Mr. HE:cool:

Maybe this has been answered already...

What time should we show up on Saturday?

Maybe this has been answered already...

What time should we show up on Saturday?

All we ask is not before 7 to 7:30. The neighbors ask that we don't get to loud until about 8 or so.

If you have them bring a jacket, sweater, sweat shirt. It was frozen this morning, had to kick the water buckets and if your here when the sun goes over the hill it will cool off pretty quickly.

Owl

All we ask is not before 7 to 7:30. The neighbors ask that we don't get to loud until about 8 or so.

If you have them bring a jacket, sweater, sweat shirt. It was frozen this morning, had to kick the water buckets and if your here when the sun goes over the hill it will cool off pretty quickly.

Owl

We're planning to leave the Salem area about 0900-0930hrs.

I'll be showing up about 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning. I'll have a Stihl 026 and maybe my Homelite 14" bar "Killer Saw". My friend is bringing a Mac 099 and an old gear drive Homelite; plus an 066 or 084 Stihl.

Jon

I had the greatest time, when I get caught up, I'll carry on about it. I did meet a group of the finest people on earth.

I left a trail of chips all the way home, I don't know why.
SOLO.jpg

SawdustShower.jpg

Last edited:
Back