Ponder these numbers, tree guys---

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Whom the Bell Tolls ...

Any experienced interrogator will tell you that one of the things that set off bells that someone is telling a lie is they ad [sic] in too much detail.

Well I'm not being interrogated, if I were I'd have a lot less to say. Did I ever tell you about the Grizzly bear I wrestled? I pinned him twice.

Doug, I would like you to check out my friend Mapleman's post's. Your last detail bar scenario made me think how he could really captivate an audience. He was/is a cool dude. I haven't talked to him in a long time. Kinda miss him. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Jeff

http://www.arboristsite.com/commercial-tree-care-climbing/98183.htm

You saw the photo's and you are a people person. So why don't you know that 101 and MDS had nothing to do with it? Scott even told you he was posting it. Some people person you are!
Jeff
what are you accusing me of jeffy I don't play with swords other than my own and hardly pose with guns ever either so what am I missing ?

A pic of the scuba knife blade.

declined024.jpg

Its pretty dam tough, not exactly a precision instrument. Even in the state its in it will cut a taught 16 strand in one pass pretty clean.

One of those CRKT's.

adynamic009.jpg
I am just gonna throw this out there , when I read 90 percent of your posts I seriously worry a bit that there is a complete and total nut on the loose not more than 40 minutes from my house , not that we don't have nuts here closer but I don't know about them but you with bomber goggles and hidden knives alter egos and mood swings , sheeeeeesh its a bit scary thank god you cruise a red truck easy to identify , but anyway I thinking with the mullet and pompous lOok the pistol pic resembles ol murph more than me ....

I don't know, that could be murph in his bucket harness, getting ready to step into the 75 footer, or a pic from the 70's of jeffers enjoying some of that sweet cali weather. Lol.

Back