Ponder these numbers, tree guys---

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those CRKT's.

adynamic009.jpg

dude thank you... I have an old cheap flip phone but that thing you probably took to your senior prom. I feel better about my phone now.

My apologies for the confusion ...

View attachment 214757

Me and bobby on New Years Eve...

You saw the photo's and you are a people person. So why don't you know that 101 and MDS had nothing to do with it? Scott even told you he was posting it. Some people person you are!
Jeff

Thanks for straightening me out Jeff, I remembered the photo and somehow got my adversaries mixed-up. The fog of War I guess, or maybe just old age clouding my thinking.

But seriously, sgreenbeans and Bubba Lee, or MDS and 101, really what's the difference between the four of them in a target rich environment like this forum?

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff nice story about Guido ...

Doug, I would like you to check out my friend Mapleman's post's. Your last detail bar scenario made me think how he could really captivate an audience. He was/is a cool dude. I haven't talked to him in a long time. Kinda miss him. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Jeff

http://www.arboristsite.com/commercial-tree-care-climbing/98183.htm

Not much reason for Guido to worry about muggers on the BART system. Like most old dudes I have many stories to tell. Life for me has been quite a ride so far.

I'm on PART X now ...

Thought you would like it. Did you get to read Part 2, and Final chapter?
Jeff

Quite a read, thanks Jeff.

Guido sometimes wore a T-shirt that said: “I should have been born 100 years ago.”

Sometimes it feels as though I have been born 100 years ago, but Guido's been at this game for a lot longer than me. Great story though, I wonder if all the characters are real or is it just well written fiction with a tree guy's imagination providing the storyline.

Either way great link and a great story Jeff, thanks for sharing.

Quite a read, thanks Jeff.

Sometimes it feels as though I have been born 100 years ago, but Guido's been at this game for a lot longer than me. Great story though, I wonder if all the characters are real or is it just well written fiction with a tree guy's imagination providing the storyline.

Either way great link and a great story Jeff, thanks for sharing.

Doug, it is a real story.
You can do a search on here for Mapleman.
Jeff

I have ninja swords and machine guns too! You haven't seen nothing yet! Think today we will stay in, going to be 51 today, to muddy to get in anywhere, that I want to go. Think Ill get Bobby up here and see if we can make some videos on proper tree care, with equipment. Have been getting the stuff together for it, time to pull the trigger.

"Tree Talk with Bobby Lee" coming soon. First episode. "Pooping on the job site" we will dive into Treeocology and Treeaculture, then discuss safety

At the end of the day I find i have more lighters than I started with

lighters.jpg

HAHAHAH I DO THE SAME DAMN THING! My guys get po'ed, so does my wife. I cant help it, don't even realize that I am doing it. I am a lighter clepto for life!

At the end of the day I find i have more lighters than I started with

lighters.jpg

Yup, me too... I steal more than I can loose... :D

The humor on this site is what keeps me around... I mean, there's not a show out there that will make you laugh more than some of the characters around here... :jester:

Latest posts

Back