Poor advice becoming more common on AS...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Matt, how is the bottom end of the china saws holding up?

Good mate. The carbies were a problem which is why I swapped them all over but the bottom ends have been fine. These were a big worry to many early but the little Chinese dudes have proven them wrong. As I've mentioned before both are fully ported and one is being raced. It is kicking everything's butt in the under 77cc class and even placing regularly in the under 100cc classes against 395XP's and MS660's - with more than 3 saws racing too ;)
They have been a BIG surprise as even I wasn't sure they'd hang in there this long.

Good mate. The carbies were a problem which is why I swapped them all over but the bottom ends have been fine. These were a big worry to many early but the little Chinese dudes have proven them wrong. As I've mentioned before both are fully ported and one is being raced. It is kicking everything's butt in the under 77cc class and even placing regularly in the under 100cc classes against 395XP's and MS660's - with more than 3 saws racing too ;)
They have been a BIG surprise as even I wasn't sure they'd hang in there this long.

That's interesting. How are they doing out in the field just doing regular work?

That's interesting. How are they doing out in the field just doing regular work?

They're doing fine. I imported a couple but a mate of mine with a similar business imported a few too. His went to knuckle dragging firewood guys with 3 teeth. The only issues he's had with about 6 of them (all muffler modded with BB kits) is one guy who broke the starter assembly.

They're doing fine. I imported a couple but a mate of mine with a similar business imported a few too. His went to knuckle dragging firewood guys with 3 teeth. The only issues he's had with about 6 of them (all muffler modded with BB kits) is one guy who broke the starter assembly.

That's cool, thanks for the reply!

..knuckle dragging, firewood, three teefs...sounds like I need one! HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and do not forget about this guy in the Portland, OR area. Kevlargaffs/TarzanZipLines. He swears he builds the dogs ballacks of saws. Take a look at this 'hot saw' gem:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PILTZ-Stihl...022528902?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item43c24b6186

I mean, I am a long bar freak, but a 24 inch bar on a 250? He also sells 24 inch bars on 211 'hot saws'... *cough*
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!...I cant believe 3 people actually paid $1,455 for a 250 lol

Imagine that - "we believe that these(250) are one of the best saws ever made by anyone-----and at these prices they are almost disposable"($1455.00)

Imagine that - "we believe that these(250) are one of the best saws ever made by anyone-----and at these prices they are almost disposable"($1455.00)
That`s the benefits of web advertising. I actually know folks that buy almost exclusively online purchases, these folks would buy one of those saws, use it once and just leave it when done with it, they would actually buy another one the next time a need came up for one.

Yet those same people go to a restaurant and buy a hamburger because prime rib is too expensive - go figure.

Not the ones I know, believe it or not they are mostly vegetarians or vegan and seldom eat at home as they have no time to prepare meals for themselves. I know there are many like the ones you mentioned also.

Not the ones I know, believe it or not they are mostly vegetarians or vegan and seldom eat at home as they have no time to prepare meals for themselves. I know there are many like the ones you mentioned also.
The one vegetarian I know, would never buy a saw. Perhaps eyebrow plucking tweezers and electric foot warmer baths. :)

The one vegetarian I know, would never buy a saw. Perhaps eyebrow plucking tweezers and electric foot warmer baths. :)
And every Vegan Burger advertises " Tastes just like Beef!"

Just eat the beef.......it tastes like beef too!!!

Hey Mike!!
Hey Jerry!!!!

Hey Matt!!!! Don't over rev that short 3002 mount bar I sent you!!!

Latest posts

Back